THE TRUTH

CHAEWON POV :

Me and cheongsan continue to hold hands and stare at the school ground. It feels nice, having him beside me and holding his hand for a long time.

I hear daesu mourn over gyeongsu's death, I feel sad for him but I don't have any energy to talk with people.

"I told you guys right! What would you guys have done without me?" Nayeon scoffs.

"Well are you happy now?" Daesu says being a bit irritated

"Hey maybe you did it" Namra says and walk over to where nayeon is.

"I saw everything" Namra says with a straightface

"What I didn't do anything to gyeongsu" nayeon admits

"But she didnt talk anything about gyeongsu." Onjo says

That's when cheongsan turns back and see what's happening.

"Back then while everyone was watching gyeongsu you were the only left behind and you wiped that blood with your handkerchief" namra says pointing towards the mop.

I look at the mop which is behind suhyeok.

I didn't do it, nayeon defends her self.

Namra demands nayeon to take the handkerchief out of her pocket and ofcourse nayeon being nayeon defends her herself once again.

That's when Namra slaps her!

I've been friends with namra for past 9 years and this was the first time I've seen her hitting a person.
Then I gave it a lot of thought, namra is a person who is very realistic with her words. So what namra said might be true cause I know namra hates beating around the bush.

All of the other students along with miss park were shocked, not believing what namra has done. Joonyeong even stood up.

That's when Nayeon throws her handkerchief at Namra, I immediately leave my hand from cheongsan's grip and go pick the handkerchief.

"This is blood" I say looking directly at nayeon.

"So? I wiped his blood" she tells me

I sarcastically laugh.

"The fuck? By the time you went inside gyeongsu wasn't even bleeding, when I was with him earlier I checked his cut the blood already dried. Lets say even if you cleaned his blood, no fucking way he would bleed this much, its just a very small cut." I say angrily

"Namra and chaewon do you both realise what you guys are saying? That means nayeon killed gyeongsu?" Miss parks asks

"Yes nayeon killed gyeongsu" namra says.

"Nayeon you-" cheongsan angrily comes after nayeon thank god bare su and daesu stops him.

"Shit! I didn't kill him" nayeon yells.

Namra takes the handkerchief from my hand and gives it to nayeon and tells her to wipe on her wound. But nayeon gets hesitant that's when miss park understood that namra isn't lying.

Cheongsan manages to get out from bare su and daesu grip and pushes nayeon to the ground

"You are a murderer" cheongsan yells angrily

Nayeon scoffs angrily, "fuck I should leave then too?" She asks.

"Go ahead no one's stopping you" I say being sick and tired of her damn behaviour.

"Chaewon!" Miss parks angrily yells at me.

"Teacher why are you shouting at me, you should be yelling at her and shouting at her. Why are you yelling at me, that girl killed my bestfriend, how can she do it?" I say sobbing harder and was about to beat the shit out of her that's when cheongsan holds me back.

Nayeons says she doesn't have friends and she don't need anyone of us and leaves the classroom soon miss park follows her.

"Fuck" cheongsan yells whole punching his hand onto the cupboard.

"Cheongsan" I say softly but he pushes my hand inside. That's when I realise he needs some alone time.

I feel like shit, my bestfriend was killed not turned. If it wasn't for nayeon, gyeongsu would have been with us right now.

I make my way towards the recording room sit at the same place where me and gyeongsu had our last conversation.