NAMRA

CHAEWON POV :

I observe cheongsan looking at namra and suhyeok but I don't say anything. I don't understand what happened but suddenly cheongsan yells suhyeok name.

Cheongsan goes near namra to hit her with the music stand thankfully suhyeok gets in way, so cheongsan ended up hitting suhyeok.

"She was about to bite you get away from me asshole" cheongsan yells.

"Gyeongsu was enough, I won't lose more friends." Cheongsan yells

I go towards namra and caress her shoulder knowing that she's feeling weak. Suhyeok and cheongsan continue to fight.

"Stop fighting please. I'll leave its for the better." Namra says.

"Namra  stop stop. You can't leave" I say while crying.

"I am sorry but" cheongsan says but namra cuts him off

"Don't be sorry even I am not sorry to anyone of you except to Chaewon and suhyeok." She says.

"Suhyeok and Chaewon thank you" Namra said.

"No namra don't leave please please" I cry harder and harder.

Wait namra , I yell

I catch her hands and it feels warm. "Guys when my brother got bitten his hands are very cold but namra's hands feel warm" I say and that's when onjo comes and checks "yes her hands feels warm, even I held I-sak hand when she got bitten, it was cold." Onjo says.
"Namra is not a zombie" onjo clarifies.

Still cheongsan isn't convinced.
"Hey cheongsan namra didn't bite suhyeok, look at namra she doesn't have blood in her mouth and suhyeok is fine too" onjo says then other boys agree.

"So drop it" onjo says stiffly.

"Guys there are always people who have more immune, maybe namra can be like that" I say and I clarify to them that even though she's bitten she can't be a zombie.

Suhyeok takes a red cloth and ties with namra's hand and says "even though she turns she can only bite me, okay?" and everyone moves away from them.

I go to onjo, I really have to thank her. I notice she's standing with cheongsan apart from the group.

" Onjo " I call softly which makes both onjo and cheongsan turn to my side..
" Your palm, it was bleeding earlier, let me cover the wound with this" I say while tying a cloth on her palm.

" Don't you hate me? Aren't you jealous of me Cause cheongsan is my bestfriend? " Onjo questions me.

"You're right I'm jealous of you but not for being cheongsan's friend but you have a great father who can take care of you" I say and smile softly
"Thanks for defending namra earlier. It means a lot to me" I say and leave them both.

CHEONGSAN POV :

"Gyeongsu was right, she's really a good person" onjo says and leaves my side but I continue to stare at chaewon, she goes near to where namra and suhyeok is.

I make my way towards the group and sit between daesu and joonyeong.

"Yah Lee cheongsan, you shouldn't have yelled at chaewon like that earlier, do you know what she did for you" daesu says being a little frustrated.

"What she did? Telling to kill her so we won't kick her bestfriend" I question him angrily.

"Hey cheongsan don't talk like that, she was the reason we found you " wujin says.

" What? " I ask him being confused

" She risked her life to find you cheongsan. She alone went to science lab with that hose and brought the drone so that we can come to you. " Joonyeong said.

I can't belive this, chaewon did this for me? Why she have to do this. I thought to myself.

"we said her it will be very risky and convinced her a lot not go but still she insisted she would go so that we can find you. To be honest I was really worried about her, it was like a suicide mission, she literally risked her life to find you" hyoryeong says.

I cursed my self after listening to what hyoryeong said. Chaewon risked her life to come back to me and all I did was to hurt her. I really want to stop apologising to her. I don't deserve her.

"Cheongsan go to her and apologize" onjo tells me

I nod and make my way towards chaewon.

CHAEWON POV :

I secretly look at Suhyeok and namra, both of them are talking while suddenly namra kisses bare su. I choke on my own Saliva.

What the fuck just happened?

CHOI NAMRA KISSED LEE SUHYEOK!!!!

I can't believe what I saw anyways I grin happily both of them really deserve each other. I am happy that Namra has someone like suhyeok as her partner. I am relieved knowing suhyeok will always be there for my bestfriend.

Namra slowly calls out my name and I make my way towards her and kneel down and put my hands on her lap.

"I am sorry, you and cheongsan are getting along really well but you guys got into a fight because of me" namra says sadly.

No. I don't want her to feel like this. She must know I will never sacrifice my bestfriend for a guy.

I tell her that's not the case and we'll be fine.

"Anyways are you guys finally dating?" I asked to both Namra and Suhyeok.

Suhyeok nods his head and awkwardly grins.

Lol

"Yah Bare su if you ever hurt my bestfriend I'll feed you to those blood sucking monsters" I warn him even though I knew he will never do that to her.

"Okay mam, as you say" he says acting respectfully and slightly holds namra's hand and she blushes.

"God! I am not used to this" I say pointing out to their holding hands, and both of them chuckle.

I see cheongsan approaching me,
"We need to talk chaewon" he says and I look at namra and suhyeok both of them nod, so I go with cheongsan.

"Thanks for saving my life" he says and I get really confused.

"What are you saying?" I ask him

"When I was fighting with gwi nam earlier, I had to hide myself inside a small door, there was no light nor oxygen there. I felt like it was easy to give up and I can die a peaceful death but suddenly your face flashed infront of my eyes, I remember the promise we made together, the promise to survive together. I'm afraid that if I die I'll lose you that's why I had to fight to make it out alive. You are the reason I am alive, you saved me unknowingly" cheongsan says.

My heart softens listening to him talk. When he was about to apologise I tell him not to worry since it's no one's mistake. I understand that cheongsan was upset when I told him to kill me, and he has the very right to be.
Me and cheongsan kind of disagree a lot and end up apologizing often, the only reason why we disagree is we have same motto "Protect everyone". So we both should stop apologizing and start confessing.