4 MONTHS LATER

ONJO POV :
As soon as we reach the safe zone area i see my dad so i immediately go and hug him and so does he. He looks at my friends checking if all of them are okay or not.

"Where's cheongsan?" my dad asks and i tell him that he is no more.

"Are you Lee Chaewon?" My dad asks while approaching chaewon

Chaewon nods.

"Your mom? Did you meet her?" He asks her

"Yes ahjussi i met her and she couldn't make it out alive while trying to save us. By the way how'd you know my mom?" Chaewon questions my father

"Your mom saved my life. She risked her life to come and meet you. All the time when she was locked up here she was beyond worried about you. I'm sorry i owe your mom big time" My appa says

Chaewon tries not to cry remembering her mom.

****************************************
I'm happy that i reunited with my dad and also sad that i lost my friends and my lover. Each one of us who survived were able to meet our family members or relatives expect chaewon. She had no one and no where to go.

Me and my appa stare at chaewon who is trying to tie shoe lace of a little kid.

"Are you friends with her?" My dad questions pointing towards chaewon.

"Yeah. She is my close friend" i reply to my dad thinking how close me and chaewon have become.

"Was cheongsan with you when this started?" My dad questions again

"He was with us till the very end. He was such an idiot appa he confessed to chaewon that he likes her back right before he was about to turn. He saved all of our lives appa. I miss him but she misses him the most" i say pointing towards chaewon.

I also told my dad about wujin and showed him the necklace that my wujin gave me.

I cried at my dad's shoulder remembering how many friends i lost....

I-sak, gyeongsu, jimin, joonyeong, cheongsan, wujin and namra...

****************************************
4 MONTHS LATER

"Onjo" suhyeok calls me

Yes suhyeok tell me, i question him

Since these last 4 months all of us ( me, chaewon, suhyeok, daesu, hyoryeong, hari unnie, mijin unnie) got really close. This apocalypse has thought us many life lessons and of the most significant one is
"NEVER TRUST ADULTS".

"How's chaewon? Is she eating anything? Or is she still like that?" Suhyeok questions being concerned about his best friend, to be honest it wasn't only suhyeok that is worried about chaewon everyone are worried about her.

"She's still the same suhyeok, she's barely eating anything" i say to him.

Me and suhyeok decided to talk to chaewon.

"Chaewon ah come let's go and eat" i say to her when me and suhyeok approach her room

"I'm not hungry onjo" she answers as usual.

"But- " suhyeok cuts me off and continues....

"Chaewon you are coming to eat with us" suhyeok says with a very stern voice.

"Andwae (No) bare su" chaewon replies without even sparing a glance at us.

AUTHOR POV :
"CHAEWON" Suhyeok calls her name a bit loudly, anger clearly visible in his voice.

"Will you be okay if you emotionally hurt yourself like this? Do you think cheongsan wanted this. He took a fucking promise from me saying that i need to protect you even though he isnt by your side" suhyeok angrily shouts at chaewon, while he cries.

Onjo and chaewon were quite surprised by suhyeoks actions as suhyeok never raises voice against anyone that easily.

"He took a promise?" Chaewon questions him.

Suhyeok nods.

"Cheongsan wanted you to be alive chaewon, he wanted you to survive the most out of everyone. He just loved you a way too much" suhyeok yells as he falls onto the ground and cries.

Immediately chaewon wraps around him and even she cries along it with suhyeok.

"I miss my best friend too chaewon" suhyeok cries

"I miss him bare su....and i miss namra too" chaewon says sobbing. Both best friends cry in each other arms remembering their loved ones.
****************************************
CHAEWON POV :

"Onjo do you think we'll be okay!?" I slowly whisper in her ear.

"Dont worry chaewon. I informed suhyeok to not to tell anyone about this" onjo conforms.

By the time we reach the backyard i see all the others along with suhyeok.

Me and onjo look at each other not knowing what to say.

"I told you not to tell anyone" onjo says to suhyeok.

Suhyeok then blames daesu, daesu blames hyoryeong and so on the saga continues.

I sigh looking at their childish behavior.

"Both of you dont let yourselves suffer alone. Even we all are hurt regarding what happened." Hari unnie says

All of us reach near the tree where me and onjo used to spend hours thinking about our loved ones and after a while we reach near the school. Everything's almost burnt. Our classrooms, desks, teacher's office each and everything which resembles our school was completely burnt.

We reach the rooftop and we see a that someone has lit a fire.

Other's starts to have different assumptions but onjo says it might be namra. I was happy to hear that but at the same time i was terrified, what if it isn't namra? What if my best friend is really gone? Will i ever brace my self and accept the truth of whatever it might lead to?
***************************************
HIII MY LOVELY READERSSSS
THANK YOU FOR FREAKIN 5K READSSS!!!! I REALLY HAVEN'T EXPECTED THIS. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND I APOLOGIZE THAT I COULDN'T UPDATE THE SERIES SINCE A LONG TIME. I PROMISE I'LL COMPLETE IT SOON. REALLY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING😭😭😭
LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLL❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺