WHERE'S CHEONGSAN?

CHAEWON POV :

I look out of the window for hundredth time, still both of them aren't coming.

"Stop being so worried they'll come back soon." Namra says as she takes seat beside me.

I can clearly tell even she's worried about suhyeok.

"I would like to tell you the same thing Nami, don't worry suhyeok will come soon." I say mostly like tease her.

She scoffs at my reply. Lol.

***************************************

I see suhyeok entering the broadcasting room and I feel relieved.

"Where's the phone suhyeok" hyoryeong questions him.

"And cheongsan" onjo asks.

But there's no response from bare su. Thats when I made my way towards window but there's no sight of cheongsan.

"Bare su, where's cheongsan?" I ask him trying to suppress my anxiety.

He is tensed and he's sweating too much.

"We got separated in teachers office. I'm sure he'll be hiding in a safe spot." Bare su says without breaking eye contact with me.

"I am sorry for coming back alone" suhyeok apologizes. To be honest I feel bad for him, I am sure it would never be suhyeok mistake, but I can't help but to be worried.

I cant lose him like this, cheongsan promised me that we'll make it out alive.

I don't know what to do, my body feels numb as I continue to stare outside the window.

AUTHOR'S POV :

"Ottoke Chaewon has a crush on cheongsan, she must be having hard time" hyoryeong says to jimin.

"Trust me it's not a mere crush, She's in love with cheongsan" jimin says and hyoryeong is shocked to hear this new gossip

Little did they knew onjo has been listening to their conversation.

After listening to jimin and hyoryeong talk onjo looks at chaewon, who is still looking outside the window.

"Is she really in love with cheongsan?" Onjo thought

She felt sad seeing chaewon like that. Onjo and chaewon used to good friends back then but now both of them grew distant and the reason is still unknown.

Onjo knows that chaewon always had a crush on cheongsan. Maybe there's a time when onjo wantedly ignored chaewon because she thought chaewon wasn't a good match for cheongsan. Even though cheongsan and onjo always tease each other, both of them also really care for each other. Thier friendship is no joke.

At a particular time onjo was jealous about chaewon. Chaewon always had a life that onjo wished for

A student with top marks, suhyeok being her best friend, everyone in class always adored chaewon for her intelligence and most importantly her bestfriend cheongsan also cared about chaewon through unsaid words.

Onjo was afraid that she'll lose her only bestfriend too, she thought she liked suhyeok but it was never that way, she just had a mere crush on him which she realised now. Her crush on suhyeok almost faded away.

She went near chaewon to comfort her instead suhyeok approached onjo and had a talk with her regarding cheongsan and that's when onjo got the idea of drones.

"Joonyeong you said you created a drone during your science project right!" Onjo asks him

"Yes do you want to look for cheongsan with that?" Joonyeong questions onjo and she nods.

"That would be a better idea, we can look for cheongsan and also we can find other survivors" namra suggested.

A hope lifted inside chaewon.

"I can fly the drone but I'm not sure, what parts to get" joonyeong said

"Then I'll go, I know what parts to get" chaewon immediately said

She stood up ready to go.

"Yah Leechae you can't go in there, there are some zombies over there too" bare su said stopping chaewon but she won't listen.

"Bare su I'll be fine, besides we have no one who can look for cheongsan we have to find him" chaewon says to him

Most of the people tried to stop chaewon but she just won't listen.

"I'll go with her" onjo said. But chaewon refused saying it might be difficult to escape if there are many zombies.

Suhyeok helps chaewon to climb onto the hose at the same time namra approaches them and catches chaewon's hand but chaewon tells her that she'll be fine.

"Yah Leechae if you get into any problems throw something out the window so that we can know you are at risk." Daesu says and the latter girl nods.

After chaewon leaves, the group becomes more anxious and less quiet.

"I'm really worried about her, isn't this some kind of sucide mission?" Hyoryeong says

"She'll be fine" suhyeok reassures the group even though he's worried about his bestfriend. Its killing him from inside knowing how his two bestfriends, cheongsan and chaewon lives are at risk.