THE EXPLOSIONS

AUTHOR'S POV

Even though Onjo reminded Cheongsan that it wasn't the right time to talk with chaewon, yet cheongsan stood by chaewon's side all the time.

cheongsan gently placed his arms onto chaewon's neck and softly hugged her while patting her head.

"It's okay, you can cry" he says these words still pating her head and making sure she's okay. chaewon calmed down in a bit, and onjo sat right next to her comforting her.

CHAEWON POV :
"There's a saying that if more people remember the person who's not alive then they will go to heaven. I'm sure that your mom will be in a good place, we all live will remember her so fondly." onjo said caressing my hand as i look in her eyes.

I smile at her in a form of thank you at her kind words.

Cheongsan places his hand on my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. As we sit next to each other, cheongsan holds my hand and i look at him.

"You know i want to do that with you so badly" i say to cheongsan

"What? What's it you want to do?" Cheongsan questions

"To go movies with you" i say looking into his eyes. I still remember how we planned to go for movie date if it weren't for this zombie apocalypse.

Cheongsan gently holds my hand and says "Lets do this, let's go and watch movies once we get out of here"

When cheongsan finished saying that i show him a soft smile.

"Your mom is such a brave person not everyone can sacrifice themselves like that. I will never stop thanking her for what she has done. Chaewon you are also such a strong person so lets survive till the end. Lets not give up, okay?" Cheongsan says looking at me.

"Cheongsan ah I'll be fine, i have you by my side. You're right lets not give up on each other we have come so far" i say to him

"I'll tell you tomorrow" cheongsan says

Whats it? I question him

"A feeling i have been holding in my heart for years. Let's talk about this tomorrow when there are no zombies in sight, and when there's only two of us then I'll tell you how much you mean to me" cheongsan replies and i nod at his eyes.

I lay my head on his shoulder to take a short nap cause I'm too tired remembering what happened earlier.

**************************************
"There is only one door at the first floor, but there are zombies covered all over the area." Hari unnie says as she and mijin went over to search for the safe place.
"If anyone can go up and scream then zombies will follow them so others can go down easily" cheongsan suggest as he glances over the construction building.

"Stop it no one is going to sacrifice themselves and I had enough of this. Let's not do this. This is very risky." I say to cheongsan strictly
Cause I hate how he put himself in danger everytime, not caring about his life.

Even hyoryeong suggests that it's a bad idea so everyone drops this plan.

"Do you guys hear that?" Namra asks being terrified

"Whats it? I dont hear anything" daesu says

"They are saying to take cover. Their will be explosions" namra says not believing what she just heard

"Hyosan high school, hyosan future college, everything will be blown up. We need to take cover immediately" Namra says again

"What the fuck? Those bastards fucking knew that we are alive when they left us at the terrace and now they are throwing explosions" wujin says furiously

"As if they wanted us to die" onjo says. She's right though they knew we are alive, and yet they decided to abandon us, such a cruel monsters.

"What if they throw nuclear bombs?" Hyoryoeng questions.

"Korea doesn't have nukes, dumb idiot" daesu scolds hyoryeong.

"CHEONGSAN" we hear someone yell

And I immediately recognise that voice, it was him, Gwinam.

I shake in fear and look at cheongsan only to find him gripping bat he was holding, ready to fight with that gwinam.

"That asshole never dies" daesu says. Within a minute gwinam appears and jumps out of the window to reach us. Cheongsan moves forward ans pushes me backwards so that i wont get hurt.

Cheongsan and gwinam continue to fight a bare su also joins them, but gwinam pushes Bare su, but we were quick to catch him so that he couldn't fall.

Immediately gwinam holds cheongsan by neck, twists his hand and bites his hand.

I watch the scene in terror

No way, i cant lose cheongsan too. Please no, not him.

Then we hear a disturbing sound, thats when gwinam and namra falls onto ground while covering their eyes and that's when cheongsan pushes gwinam onto the ground.

**************************************
Guyss i love cheongsan a way too much and it kinda hurts me to write about his death anyway I'll build up some courage and write it down. I promise I'll post that part soon and also i am planning to write a  whole different ending (ps : its gonna be so emotional). Let me know your thoughts if you guys want a different ending or not.❤️😭