TEACHER'S ROOM

CHEONGSAN POV :

I grin a little knowing how cutely  chaewon had fallen asleep. I couldn't sleep all night since I had to guard the window. I feel sad knowing no one had come to rescue.

I see baresu slowly waking up. He notices me and greets me.

"Why are you up so early?" He asks.

"I didn't fall asleep since someone has to guard the window. " I say

"Sleep for a while, I'll watch over" suhyeok says and I was okay with it.

AUTHOR'S POV :
"They are so cute, aren't they?" Daesu squeals.

" Only if we have a phone, we can take a photograph of them" wujin says

"Should we wake them up?" Joonyeong questions.

"Let them sleep for a while, we have nothing to do anyways." Hyoryeong says tiredly.

"Hey guys, let them sleep cheongsan hasn't fallen asleep all night he was guarding the window" suhyeok says.

"Cheongsan is very loyal to us." Daesu says acting like wiping his fake tears and wujin nods.

*************************************
"Did you sleep well?" Wujin questions onjo.

She nods and asks the same question to him. Both of them talk for a while.

"I wonder how everything is outside" onjo says and wujin reassures her saying her dad will be fine.

"Onjo yah are you and cheongsan going out?" Wujin asks hesitantly.

"What? No wujin we don't we are just childhood friends. He's my best friend!" Onjo says.

Wujin looks relieved. "What are you so happy about?" Onjo questions him.

"Ofcourse I am happy knowing that the girl I like is probably single." He says and leaves the place making onjo dumbfounded.

CHAEWON POV :
I slowly wake up and I gasp when I see daesu sitting next to me.

"What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost" he says

Ah nothing, I say and look over others to find cheonsan.

He was talking to onjo. I don't wanna step in between them so I give those childhood friends their moment to talk.

I walk over to my bestfriend and hug her. "What's gotten into you? You are being clingy in the morning itself" namra asks.

I smile at her. I don't know why even though namra isn't a Huggie nor a physically affectionate person I still love her presence, I adore her a lot.

"You know right you are my best friend" I say and she nods her head.

"Choi namra" I say and raise my thumb

"Lee Chaewon" she says and raise her thumb.

"Friends forever" we both say at same time and do our friendship shakehand 🤝

I smile at her and she does the same.

*************************************
"Hope or wisdom? Which do you think our country is?" Namra asks, not to a particular person but to everyone.

"What does it mean?" Daesu asks.

"In some countries when children die they lose hope and in some countries they lose wisdom, which do you think our country is? " Namra explains

I sigh knowing what she meant.

"The choppers are flying around since yesterday, they could have saved us if they wanted too. Even though they come for rescue they won't save us first, its just we are not important. We are just students" I say while everyone looks at me.

I can say all of them are
disappointed, namra seems to be the only one to understand me.

"Three weeks without food, three days without water and three minutes without oxygen." Namra says.

"Whats that" onjo questions.

"How long a person can survive." I answer her.

"So you are saying we won't survive long?" Jimin questions namra.

"I don't know. " Namra says.

"Are you saying we should understand the situation to take action." Cheongsan asks namra and namra nods.

"Well we can check if we have phone" joonyeong suggests.

That's when cheongsan stands up
"Teacher's office is two floors above" he says while looking outside the window.

In a minute he jumps outside, I was about to go but onjo stops him instead.

"Cheongsan stop, don't go." She says but he insists her not to worry.

I am really anxious so namra who's siting next to me holds my hand.

"I'll be back soon" he says directly looking into my eyes and I nod.

Bare su also joins him. I can't help but worried that two important people in my life are risking their lives.

CHEONGSAN POV :
"Cheongsan be careful" suhyeok says while he joins me.

We move a little further and that's when I ask him "Do you like chaewon?"

Today morning, I heard onjo and joonyeong talking about how chaewon and suhyeok like each other.

"What the? We are in the edge of the cliff and you are asking me this?" Suhyeok says.

"Ah nothing I just wanted to know"

"Why? do you want me date her?" He asks me and I don't answer anything.

However we made our way to teacher's room only to find a weird girl breaking all the phones.

Me and suhyeok look at each other, both of us are clearly confused by the girl's behaviour.