GYEONGSU

"Wait gyeongsu" chaewon stops me. "Miss park, its already been 10 minutes since that incident happened and gyeongsu looks fine. Look at me I have a bigger cut than him, and I am completely fine." I say.

"Who knows you might turn too" nayeon sarcastically says.

"Hey.." cheongsan was about to start fight but miss park stops him.

"Gyeongsu and chaewon you both  go and wait in the recording room for 10 minutes." Miss park says.

"Fuck ten, I'll do full hour." Gyeongsu says and everyone looks at me waiting for my confirmation.

"No way I'm doing full hour, I'll only do 30 minutes" I say clearly frustrated.

Miss park convinced nayeon to apologize after 30mins.

Gyeongsu went inside the room and when I was about to go cheongsan stops me "you don't have to do it." He says and I softly smile at him.

Gyeongsu and I have been talking about this whole situation and how we can survive.

Chaewon-ah, he calls my name softly and I hum in response

"Cheongsan might be a dickhead sometimes, but he's definitely a good person. He cares about you a lot and that asshole doesn't even realise that." Gyeongsu says and I chuckle.

"Gyeongsu I think I'll confess to cheongsan soon. I don't know how long we'll survive so I want to let him know before i die." I admit.

Gyeongsu grins happily "Finally you are doing it. I'm so happy for you chaewon"

'Both my bestfriends deserve each other' he happily says.

We talk for a while and waiting here like this is really boring.

'Gyeongsu come lets go' I say and gyeongsu refuses. He says he's doing full hour and I sigh at his stubbornness.

'I'm going out gyeongsu" I say him and he nods.

I go near the door and slowly pull it open, I don't completely go outside but a part of me is visible to everyone in our group.

"Miss park can I come outside, its been 30 minutes and I feel completely fine." I say her with a straight face.

"Oh yes sure you can come here" she finally says

I see cheongsan coming towards my direction, he looks relieved while seeing me.

"I know you'll be fine" he says while pating my hair and I show him a smile. Its getting harder for me looking at cheongsan showering me with tons of affection which I am really not used to.

"Leechae I know you'll be okay" daesu says and gives me a hifi which I gladly return

Then I go back to namra and take a seat beside her, me and namra haven't talked much since this apocalypse started, I take her hand into mine and slowly rest my head on her shoulder.

I secretly pray that this all should be a bad nightmare.

I see cheongsan doing some weird poses while sticking his face at the recording room door, he does that to make gyeongsu smile and I chuckle at his actions.

"Miss park gyeongsu isn't coming out its been more than 30 minutes" cheongsan says and miss park suggested that she'll go inside and bring him out.

After 5 minutes, miss park comes out with a sad look on her face, that's when I understood gyeongsu refused to come out.

Aish, this guy is so stubborn.

"Miss park I'll go inside and talk to him." I say and get up.

When I was about to leave jimin stops me and says "Chaewon-ah wait, it isn't you that should go, nayeon should go gyeongsu was like that because of her" and we all look at nayeon.

Anyhow miss park convinces nayeon to go inside and she agrees finally.

"woah woah are they going to
kiss" daesu squeals

I look at him in disgust.

"I have a bad feeling about this, no way nayeon would act like this there's something wrong we should go inside" I confess but joonyeong refuses saying both nayeon and gyeongsu are finally getting along.

I feel a sudden pain in my head so I kneel down namra and suhyeok are quick to help me.

"What happened Leechae? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

Cheongsan notices this and comes towards my direction and kneels down to my height

He looks very worried so does namra. "Its nothing guys, my headache is getting worse" I say

While cheongsan was about to say something we hear the recording room door open only to see a furious gyeongsu coming out.

Gyeongsu tells us everything what nayeon said. I am really mad at her. How can she be like this even during this situation?

But she defends her self saying she's right and we look at gyeongsu.

Another nose bleed.

I catch cheongsan's hand in fear, everyone moves back in terror except me and cheongsan

We can see gyeongsu bones crackling.

"Cheongsan, Chaewon what should I do? I am turning" he says

Tears are already forming in my eyes.

"No way it can happen, you were fine before we even talked" I say not believing what i see

I witness gyeongsu slowly turning into a zombie.

"Don't hurt her cheongsan be good to her" gyeongsu whispers in cheongsan's ear.

Within few minutes, gyeongsu was already out of the window.

Cheongsan just stands there at the window, he doesn't blink nor cry.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Onjo makes her way towards cheongsan, to comfort her only bestfriend.

"I didn't know I-sak was such a precious friend to me until she died and gyeongsu.." she was about to continue but cheongsan stops her.

"Don't comfort me, you are really bad at it" cheongsan says.

Onjo sighs in defeat knowing that cheongsan won't listen to her. She makes her way to where namra and Chaewon are seated.

"He won't listen to me, you should try talking to him" onjo says to chaewon while pointing at cheongsan.

Chaewon nods and makes her way to cheongsan.

When she reaches near cheongsan to comfort him, she doesn't find the right words to tell him. Instead she stands there in silence just to make sure that he isn't alone.

Cheongsan notices her presence,
"Why aren't you saying anything"
He asks her. She looks at him and he continues to look at ground

CHAEWON POV :

"How can I tell you to not worry and it's going to be okay, even though we knew it's going to be hard for us. But cheongsan until I'm alive, till the very last moment I'll be there for you." I say to him

He gently holds my hand without even sparing a glance at me and even I hold his hand back.