SPECIAL CHAPTER

Its a conversation that happens between suhyeok and cheongsan after they woke up. Though suhyeok and cheongsan are the ones protecting the group, the duo didn't have a proper conversation since the apocalypse started.

CHEONGSAN- we all are 18 years old, we should be having Fun at this age, but look at us talking basically about how to live for tomorrow. We are even talking about sacrificing ourselves. I think we are quite matured for our age.

SUHYEOK - you're right. We should be having fun, studying and partying at this age but the thing is we all are stuck in a life and death situation. I know we feel despair of the current situation we are in, but still let's not lose hope.

CHEONGSAN- I'm going to ask chaewon out once we are safely rescued.

SUHYEOK- oh god! You finally decided to do it. You better not be kidding about this.

CHEONGSAN- I don't want to lose her, I want her to know she's important to me.

SUHYEOK- I told namra that I like her. And she confessed that she has mutual feelings to me.

CHEONGSAN- Hm,I know. Onjo and wujin confessed their romantic feelings towards each other.

SUHYEOK- Its crazy, isn't it! Out of blue we all got the courage to confess to our loved ones.

CHEONGSAN- maybe because everyone thinks this is the end.
Hey suhyeok, I feel weird saying this but if something happens to me don't let chaewon blame herself for it, okay?

SUHYEOK- nothing is gonna happen to you. We are gonna get through this together.

CHEONGSAN- none of us are sure about what's gonna happen right, so I want you to be there for her while I'm gone.

SUHYEOK- stop saying that you'll be gone. You moron

CHEONGSAN- be good to Namra.

SUHYEOK- whats gotten into you, I thought you hated namra after what happened in the music room

CHEONGSAN- she's a good person.

SUHYEOK- you weren't even friends with her and moreover you don't even know her for long so how can you conclude that?

CHEONGSAN- you don't need to know a person for years to judge them. It just takes a moment to realise. After I heard what really chaewon and namra have gone through, I feel so sorry for them it breaks my heart

SUHYEOK- yeah even I feel the same. I didn't know they were going through so much. So let's be good partners to them, okay?

cheongsan smiles and nods agreeing to what suhyeok said.