THE ROOFTOP

AUTHOR'S POV :

Everyone are convinced that namra is no harm to them, except jimin. And chaewon doesn't even care, what matters to her the most is her bestfriend is right next to her and is alive.

Namra tells the group that she's feeling a bit weird about this place and tells everyone that they should leave.

Onjo goes to where Suhyeok, namra and Chaewon is and she tries to untie both namra and suhyeok hands but bare su refuses, but onjo tells him if he doesn't do this namra won't be able to get along with others and she trusts namra.

After this conversation namra and onjo bonds a little. Chaewon heart melts at the scene, she always wanted, Namra bonding with others.

After their plan of getting out of the room, all of them were found running on the stairs which leads the way to rooftop, well bad luck is definitely on their side.

"Shit the door is locked" daesu yells and everyone curses.

Everyone tries to bang the door and open it but the door won't open.

"They are here" Namra tells smelling the zombies.

Shit, chaewon curses.

And the worst nightmare happens, all of them sees gwinam coming upstairs holding a zombies head.

"How is he still alive?" Suhyeok mutters and cheongsan trembles in fear.

"Yah Lee cheongsan give me your eye." Gwinam yells catching cheongsan's face.

They both continue to fight as bare su joins them when he notices cheongsan becoming weak.

"Cheongsan give me your eye. I won't kill you. Its an eye to eye" gwinam says trying to scratch cheongsan's eye.

CHAEWON POV :

"Yah stop it. You peice of shit" I say and stab him with a iron metal i found near me.

But gwinam just pushes me away and I fall down hurting my knee a bit. Others were trying really hard to open the door and shit it's not even opening.

I literally shake in fear.

Namra then grabs gwinam by his throat
"You are scaring her, why aren't you dead? Why aren't you dead yet?" Namra yells and pushes him onto the ground, within a while the door opens, thanks to onjo!

Immediately we all rush inside, and realise we just missed a chopper.

Can this day be any more bad!? I sigh in defeat.

My friends yell louder hoping the people in the chopper could hear but no, they didn't.

Suddenly we hear a banging outside the door, me and cheongsan move forward in surprise as we both are leaning towards the door.

After a minute the banging stops.
"He's gone" namra says
"Who?" I ask.
"Gwinam, its his smell. I can hear his breathing" Namra confesses.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Everyone are sad knowing that they just missed a chopper, anyhow they don't lose hope that easily, that's when they decide to lit the fair and make a sign of SOS for help.

'Wujin', onjo calls him slowly.

"Are you okay?" She questions him. He nods and says he's fine and returns the same question to onjo.

They both don't talk much, but stay next to each other and that's when onjo says to wujin that she confessed to suhyeok. Wujin looks a bit sad, like he was about to cry, onjo seems to notice his reaction.

"I always thought I liked him, but it's just a mere crush that almost faded away" onjo says to him.

"Onjo yah I didn't know if it's the right time to tell you this or not, but before I die I want you to know that.. " wujin says.

"What is it?" Onjo asks being nervous. She was hoping it would be a confession and yes god answered her prayers.

"I love you, it's always been you onjo." Wujin confesses.

Onjo smiles softly, she wasn't sure that if it's love or not but everytime wujin is beside her she feels butterflies in her stomach and she's extremely happy, and if this is what love means....

Yes, she's in love with him too.

"Wujin-ah I really don't know what love is, but having you beside me makes my heart really happy and if this is what love is... " She says and pauses for a moment
"I love you too" onjo finally confesses.

************************************
Cheongsan goes near suhyeok and asks him about namra's condition and suhyeok says namra will be fine but cheongsan isn't very convinced.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. I can't leave her behind cheongsan, if it's chaewon will you be able to abandon her?  Suhyeok questions cheongsan and cheongsan nods his head as no.

Cheongsan knows how much chaewon means to him, he can die for her but never be able to leave her alone. That's why cheongsan decided to stay a bit away from chaewon knowing that he'll always hurt her. He wants to keep distance with her but also wants to protect her at all costs.

"Yah Cheongsan, what does SOS mean, this onjo says it's a emergency help and it doesn't have any meaning?" Daesu complains while onjo stands beside daesu and wujin waiting for cheongsan's answer.

"She's right. It doesn't have a meaning" cheongsan clarifies.

And onjo gives daesu a "See I told you" look.

Deasu sighs tiredly.

"You know what, I'll just go ask chaewon she's way too smarter than you guys or maybe I'll ask namra" daesu says and leaves.

Onjo was about to leave to smack Daesu's shoulder but luckily wujin calms her down.

Cheongsan looks a bit surprised noticing how close both wujin and onjo got.

***************************************
All the others were trying to get the fire through all the wooden sticks they gathered but they continuously fail.

Chaewon groans frustratedly  when she realises onjo also fails and that's when she looks at Namra, who's now currently observing the group's actions.

"Namra do you have it with you" chaewon questions her bestfriend.

And namra nods.

"Its okay you can give it to them" chaewon says again and this time the whole group listens to their conversation in a confusion.

Slowly namra takes out the lighter from her pocket and gives it to suhyeok and instead of taking it from her, he looks beyond shocked.

"Well me and chaewon smoke sometimes." Namra confesses.

And still everyone are shocked
"Do you want it or not?" Namra asks irritatedly and suhyeok immediately snatches the lighter from her hand.

**************************************

Hi to all my lovely readers!! I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts so that i can improve the plot/ writing style. Please continue to support and vote for this story ♥️