THE CONFESSIONS

CHAEWON POV :

We all gathered around fire, for the first time since the apocalypse started it feels peaceful. Just all of us are alive sitting freely without worrying about zombies nor guarding any doors. I am sitting in between namra and cheongsan.

"How's your audition daesu?" Joonyeong questions him.

Daesu says that they have rejected him because they want someone's who is physically fit.

"Pfft what's wrong with your body daesu, you have such a beautiful voice." I say as daesu grins.

Lol. Such a teddy bear he is.

"Thanks Leechae you are my true friend" he says and we both do a hi-fi.

Hyoryeong questions Daesu to sing the song he sang for audition, suhyeok and wujin also pleases him to sing...

(*Daesu singing*)

"Its such a good song" I complement him genuinely.

Everyone praises him.

"Since when did you both started smoking?" Onjo questions refering to me and Namra.

"I started smoking since 8th grade, I have lot of stress back then, I have no friends except chaewon and eventually chaewon joined me and started smoking since we have certain situations." Namra said.

"Did you ever need a friend except chaewon?" Wujin questioned namra

"I've always admired chaewon because she's kind and helped us with our project works, and namra I believed that you didn't talk with us because you thought we are beneath you." Hyoryeong said

"I kind of hated you both, no matter how much hard I try and work my ass off I can never be able to beat you both in the first place." Joonyeong said feeling guilty.

"Hey it's okay, second rank is good too, I can't even make it to 20th" daesu says and does a hifi with suhyeok.

I smile a little at their actions.

Hyoryeong and daesu started their silly argument once again.

"Wait do you like me?" Daesu asked hyoryeong and she hit his shoulder.

Lol. "The fuck? Why do I like you? Are you stupid?" Hyoryeong defends her self.

Daesu admits that he likes Ha ri unnie, who is wujin's elder sister. Now I understood why daesu addresses him as brother in law.

Like that everyone confesses their love. "Me and Suhyeok are dating" namra says boldly and suhyeok blushes.

Damn I'm not used to this, I can't see suhyeok's blushing face🥲

"Cheongsan do you like anyone?" Hyoryeong asks him and cheongsan seems to get nervous.

"I- um I feel like I need some water " cheongsan says uncomfortably and hesitates to answer the question asked by hyoryeong.

"Aish cheongsan you are no fun" daesu groans at him.

"What about you Chaewon do you like anyone?" Daesu asks me

For a second I don't even utter anything cause I am debating with myself whether or not to confess to cheongsan or not.

"Chaewon?" Daesu again calls out, I understood he's waiting for my answer

Still I hesitate to answer that's when cheongsan turns to my side and asks me "Do you like anyone chaewon?"

"It's you cheongsan, you are the one I like. Ever since we turned 12 I've always liked you and since for the past 6 years I am hopelessly in love with you and I'll still continue to love you cheongsan." I confessed to him directly.