Chapter Thirty-Six

▪️ New message from Tays ▪️

Tay: Oh. My. God. Your boyfriend has some moves!

Valerie: I'm assuming you saw the videos online?

Tay: Hell yeah! Everyone has always wanted to see Vinny dance! And Goddamn it, he has good moves!

Valerie: hehehe I know, right! He was so smexy dancing, LOL. Regrettably, I was stuck on the drums. My leg is fine, he just didn't want it to be worse!

Tays: Oh, my heart! You kids have fun!

Valerie: How's the honeymoon? Is my sister behaving?

Tays: More like am I behaving? hah! Its wonderful, thanks for the little package deal you bought us, we've really enjoyed! Shame we are coming home soon

Valerie: I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've got to go, the boys want to do some dance practice with the music, and Vin has finally said as long as I feel up to it, and with extra cold spray, he will let me dance

Tays: Awe, he loves you so much! Talk soon, Hun!

▪️ Chat with Tays ended ▪️

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

▪️ The second last concert on tour ▪️

"Vin," Valerie groaned, "answer your phone!"

"I can't be bothered! You do it." He mumbled, rolling over and passing her his phone.

"Alright then," she yawned, answering the phone, "Hello, Vinny Mau-."

"Where the fuck are you two!?" Chris yelled from the other side of the phone.

"Uh" Valerie stuttered, looking around the room and the mess they had made. She looked at the messy, shirtless Vinny, who was trying to pull her into his embrace so they could sleep more. "We just woke up."

"Valerie," Chris sighed, "We have a signing in 10 minutes! And a professional interview later." She could almost picture him standing in his disappointed dad pose, which made her feel even worse.

"Vinny!" She yelled, "You have a fucking signing this morning!"

"What!?" Vinny snapped up, looking at her with fear in his eyes and asking, "Since when!?" He freaked, climbing out of bed and pulling some clothes on.

"Uh since now apparently! We will be there in five!" Valerie rushed, putting Chris on speaker while she put on a casual black dress and platforms,

"Make that two!" Chris groaned and hung up.

"Ugh! No one informed us of this!" Vinny groaned, slipping and falling on his butt, groaning.

"Come on, let's go!" She pulled him from the ground, and the two ran out of the hotel room and practically raced down each hallway, Valerie taking extra care since she was wearing platforms.

▪️

"Hi! We are here! we are- we are here!" Vinny screeched, breathing heavily, almost doubling over.

"Thank fuck" Chris sighed, slapping Vinny's back, and pushing the two into the venue

"Want me to help with the merch?" Valerie asked Chris as they raced down the corridor.

"No don't worry about that; you just get to chill out with us and talk to fans! Jackson is going to be there as well, so you have him to talk to aswell" He chuckled and pulled the two into a massive room, and people literally started screaming.