Chapter 20: Sugar and Spice

Shortly after returning to the mountain, exhaustion hit me even harder. My body flopped on the couch as Canary greeted us, Wally filling her in on everything that had transpired. Canary seemed unsurprised when he mentioned the old lady, her eyes softening into a warm smile as he went on and on. After a while, the smell of food hit my stomach. The growl from my abdomen scared me as I stood up, my feet balancing on the ground as I regained some strength. 

Following the smell, I found both Dick and Wally in their boxers. The two were wearing aprons as they made breakfast foods. Their suits must have needed repairs from the battles, my eyes floating to my suit as I noticed the rips and tears. The vest was the only thing still wholly intact, shards of glass barely piercing it. "Oh good, you are awake. We're almost done here. Then we can get you out of that suit and in bed for a bit."

"Yeah, I can see you two have already sent your suits for repairs," I said. A blush crept onto my cheeks as they turned to me, the two sporting large bulges in their underwear. My groin tightened at the sight, the two looking at me oddly as I sat down. A plate of sausage, eggs, and toast was in front of me. My hands practical y shoveled the food in my mouth as the pair stared at me. Their eyes met for a moment before they both laughed. 

"Seem's like someone's hungry; there's more if you want it?" Dick said, my fingers shoving the last bit of toast into my mouth. My head shook slowly as my stomach growled in appreciation for the meal. My throat attempted to swallow the f od carefully from the onslaught. 

"I'm good, thank you, though," I smiled at them. The pair looked at one another an ain, my mouth holding a glass of orange juice to my lips. The glass suddenly tore from my hand, and I f lt the two lift me from my seat and practically drag me to one of the bedrooms. The dark blue and black colors told to tell me t was Dick's room, my face flushing as I remembered the last time I was there. 

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up and take it from there," Wally beamed. Him and Dick both taking off their aprons, revealing their bare chest to me, my heart pounding. The amazingly handsome men in front of me made my heart flutter with happiness. Their hands then moved and removed my body from my ruined clothes, my skin seeming paler than usual as they revealed it. 

The once tattoo-covered skin was light pink in the bright light, the only blemishes being the winged shapes covering my shoulders and a few black and purple bruises along my arms and legs. A rather large amount of dirt somehow had printed itself to y chest, the specks of hair blending in with it. The sensation of them touching me caused me to become lightheaded with emotion and sincerity. 

"Now then, one last thing. Then we can get you in the water," Dick said. His body crouched down to my groin, causing my shaft to grow in front of him. The rush of cold air hit me as I felt my cock spring into Dick's face. His ey s were not even fazed as he stood up and smirked, another blush reaching my cheeks as I looked away. "Hey, it's okay. You're not the only one, you know?"

 The two pulled away their bottoms to reveal throbbing cocks. Wally'swas longer, while DIck's was thicker and had more color. Wally's hand reached back to turn on the water, Dick moving behind me. His length pressed into me as he kissed along my neck, Wally walking up and pulling my chin up into his embrace. My member was now at full mast, the two still smirking at me as they moved into the shower. 

"He's adorable; how did we ever get so lucky?" Dick asked as he turned to Wally, the pair becoming soaked as they waited for me to join them. The hot water invited me in as they both began running their hands along my skin. 

"Who knows? All I know is that our sweet Angel is the most attractive, kind-hearted, and amazing person I've ever met. I don't know what I'd do without him," the ginger responded. His member was now standing at attention between my legs, his arms wrapped around me as he kissed my neckline. Shivers erupted down my spine, and Dick's hands lathered soap onto my skin. His eyes took in every crevice, line, and shape of my body.