CHAPTER :1

Author's POV :-

Here we are in the university. There are you both fighting in the middle of the hallway. You are holding the collar of his shirt with anger and rage in your eyes. While, Jungkook is looking at you unbothered by your actions.

Y/n : Yah! Jeon Jungkook, How you dare to ruin my expensive gucci jacket. Do you even how much it costs?

He yanked your hands away from his collar and said :
You should have thought about it before messing with me. This is what you got to annoy me.

Y/n : You brat! I will kill you today for sure.

You started giving him hard punches on his chest but he didn't even budge from his place like your punches have no effect on him.

(All of the students were watching you like this is their everyday's favourite drama which they can't miss)

Seeing him unbothered you clenched your jaw and grabbed his hair. He groaned in pain. Now you were satisfied after seeing him yelping in pain.

Jungkook : Yah! Leave my precious hair.

Y/n : No way! This is what you got messing with me.
( You used his same dialouge to annoy him more)

Hearing this, Jungkook also grabbed your hair and you also groaned in pain.

(You both were fighting and everyone was enjoying this scene)

Y/n : Ugh! Leave my hair, you bunny!

Jungkook : No ! Firstly, you leave my hair, you dumbo!

( Then from behind, his fangirls started yelling at you)

Fangirl 1 : Yah! Leave my oppa's beautiful hair you idiot.

Fangirl 2 : Leave him you attention seeker.

Hearing all this, Jungkook smirked at you and you just rolled your eyes and grabbed his hair more tighter. He again groaned in pain.

Jungkook : Yah! Take your flithy hands away from me.

Y/n : No! You leave my hair first.

Jungkook : Fine! We will leave each other hair at the count of 3.

Y/n : Ok! Fine.

Jungkook : 1.... 2..... and 3

You leave each other hairs immediately. And you both held your heads.

Jungkook : You will pay for it later.

Saying this he walked away. From behind you yelled at him :
I will take my revenge from you. Just wait and watch you bunny.

Saying this you also walked away.

            >>>---------------♡--------------<<<<

Jungkook POV :

Right now I was walking towards the cafeteria. That dumbo really pulled my hair so hard . Ah! My head is still paining. I will not leave that dumbo.
Hmph!
I entered the cafeteria and saw my friends sitting there. I went towards them and took a seat.

Jin : What took you so much time to come here , Jungkook.

Taehyung : Oh ! Come on hyung ! We all know that he must be fighting with y/n.

Jimin : Yeah ! I also agree.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued