CHAPTER : 14

Author's POV :-

Next morning

You heard a knocking sound on your door. You lazily opened the lid of your eyes. You saw that Jungkook was still sleeping on the couch. You raised from the bed and stretched your arms while yawning. You roll off from the bed and walked towards the door to open it.

Jungkook's POV:-

I heard some noises which led me to come out of my sleep. I let out a inaudible groan. I opened my eyes just to see y/n walking towards the door. I again heard a knock on the door.

Maybe it's min-seo noona.

I was again going to close my eyes ready to sleep but then it clicked in my mind.

We are married.

And.... I am sleeping on the couch.

Ah! This Girl. She is actually a dumbo.

Without washing any other second, I rushed towards the bed and lay down and put the blanket over me. And then I heard door clicking sound.

Phew! That was close.

Y/n's POV:-

I opened the door and saw min-seo eonnie with a soft smile on her face.

Min-seo : Good morning Mrs. Jeon. Please come downstairs to have your breakfast.

Y/n : Sure eonnie. And please don't be so formal. Call me Y/n.
(I said smiling brightly to her)

Min-seo : Ok Y/n.
(She said with her usual bright smile)

Author's POV:-

She smiled brightly and then she looked over your shoulder to see Jungkook sleeping on the bed. She smiled to herself.

She thought.

So everything is good between them.

Thier parents were worried that they will fight with each other.

Now I can tell them that everything seems to be good between them.

She bid her bye to you and walked downstairs.

You closed the door as she left and then was startled by the sudden voice.

Jungkook : Yah! Did you lost your mind or something.

He said while uncovering himself from blanket and sitting with crossed hands on his chest.

Y/n : What do you mean? And what are you doing on my bed?

Jungkook : Your bed? This is my bed.
(He said while pressuring the word 'my')

Y/n : Whatever.
(You said while rolling your eyes on him)

Jungkook : And you are actually a dumbo. How can you open the door without thinking?

Y/n : What is there to think in it?
(You said making a confused face)

He mentally face palmed himself hearing your comment and take a deep breath to calm down himself.

Jungkook : Y/n! We are married now and what if noona had saw me sleeping on the couch. Wouldn't she tell our parents about this?

Then it clicked your mind.

'Oh yeah! We are married.'

'Y/n! You are actually a idiot.'

But you didn't wanted to admit it so you quickly changed the topic.

Y/n : u-uh, I am going to take a shower.

You were going to open the bathroom door but suddenly Jungkook came in front.

Y/n : what?
(You asked with a raised eyebrow)

Jungkook : I will go first.
(He said with authoritative voice)

Y/n : Why? I woke up first. So, I'll go first.

Jungkook : But this is my room. So my wish.

Y/n : Excuse me! This is also my room now. Stop saying that everything belongs to you.
(You said while gritting your teeth)

Jungkook : Whatever. I am going first.

He was clutching the door knob and was going to open the door but you held his wrist. He looked at your hand first and then at you.

Y/n : I will go first.

He released the grip of your hand and started rubbing his temples showing that he was completely annoyed by you.

Suddenly he held your hand and opened the door.

Jungkook : Why don't we take a shower together?
(He said with a smirk on his face)

You widened your eyes as soon as he started pulling you inside the bathroom.

Y/n : N-No! No! Wait.

He was trying to pull you inside while you was grabbing the bathroom door trying not to be pulled.

Jungkook : Why not? You wanted to go first. So let's go.

Y/n : No! You can go, I will take a shower later.

Jungkook : Oh! come on, Y/n. It will be fun.
(He said with a teasing voice and you were not facing him but you can feel his smirk in his voice)

Suddenly he let me go and you fall outside the bathroom.

You was rubbing your wrist with a pout on your face.

He just laughed at you.

Jungkook : Don't ever mess with me, dumbo!

He said in between his laughs before closing the door.

You had no choice but wait until he come out.

         >>>--------------♡------------<<<
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued