CHAPTER : 3

Author's POV :-

You were just sitting in your room and scrolling through the phone. Suddenly your mom came.

Mrs. Min : Y/n, get up and get ready. Jeon family is coming here for dinner.

Y/n : Is Jungkook also coming?

Mrs. Min : Yeah! Of course, he will come.

Y/n : Then I'm not coming downstairs.

Mrs. Min : Y/n, don't be too stubborn. Do you both still fight with each other? Huh?

Y/n : Eomma I'm not coming and that's final. He always annoy me.

Mrs. Min : Y/n-

Yoongi : What is happening eomma?

Mrs. Min : Jeon family is coming for dinner and she is not ready to come downstairs because Jungkook is coming. Please get her ready Yoongi. I have to prepare dinner.

Yoongi : Fine eomma, you can go.

(After that she went downstairs for preparing dinner. Yoongi came and sat beside you on the bed)

Yoongi : Why are you not coming down?

Y/n : Oppa you know how much Jungkook annoy me-

Yoongi : Well, You also annoy him.

Y/n : But oppa-

Yoongi : And Y/n if you will not come down then mr. and mrs. Jeon will feel bad, right? You know Appa and Mr. Jeon are childhood bestfriend. And appa will feel bad if you will not come, right? So get ready and come downstairs. Hmm..
(He softly said to his sister)

Y/n : Fine oppa! I'm coming.
(You said softly to him. Well you love your brother the most. He is always by your side and take care of you. You never say no to him)

Yoongi : Good girl.
(He patted your head and walked out of the room)

         >>>-------------♡--------------<<<

You got ready and now you were helping your mom to set the food on the dining table. Suddenly the bell rang and Mr. Min went to open the door. And there is the Jeon family smiling fondly as soon as they saw Mr. Min. The two bestfriends hugged each other. Then you, yoongi and mrs. Min also approached them. Mrs. Jeon hugged Mrs. Min and Jungkook hugged Yoongi.

Mr. Jeon : Nice to see you hong seo (Mr. Min)

Mr. Min : Me too Jaemin ( Mr. Jeon)

They all greeted each other and sat down. In all these things, you and Jungkook did not forget to glare at each other. Right now, everyone were talking about everyday stuff and all.

Mrs. Jeon : How are your studies going on honey?
(She asked you sweetly)

Y/n : Quite good Mrs. Jeon.(You said smiling sweetly)

Mrs. Min : How about you, Jungkook?

Jungkook : Mine are also going good Mrs. Min.(He said smiling softly)

Mrs. Min : Well I must say Jungkook turned into a handsome and mature man.

On this Jungkook just blushed and tried not to smile while looking down. While you just rolled you eyes on the compliment.

Jungkook : Thanks for your compliment Mrs. Min, But its nothing like that.

Yoongi : Nothing, huh? Will you trust me Mrs. Jeon that almost all the girls of the university drool over him.

Mrs. Jeon : Really Jungkook?

Jungkook : oh no, eomma. It's nothing like that.

Mr. Jeon : Well why not? Afterall you are my son.

Mrs. Jeon : Whatever. But I must admit that y/n turn into a very pretty girl.

Mr Jeon : Yeah, surely.

This time you blushed and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Y/n : Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.

Yoongi : Wow! No one is talking about me. Am I not handsome.
(He whined)

Mrs. Jeon : Of course, Yoongi, You are also handsome. You are most cutest boy I've ever seen.

Yoongi : Ah! I'm not cute. I'm ok without a compliment.
(He said with a disgusted face expression)

Then all started laughing.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued