CHAPTER : 16

Y/n's POV:-

I walked inside the university and I saw  Jungkook talking to his friends. Jimin saw me and waved his hand at me.

Jimin : Y/n-shi~! Here.

I smiled at him and went towards them.

Y/n : Hey Guys! Good Morning.
(I said to them smiling sweetly)

They all greeted me back. We talked casually for sometime.Then I heard someone calling me.

??? : Y/n.

I turn around and saw yoongi oppa calling. I walk towards him quickly and gave him a tight. He also wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. We only got separated yesterday and it feels like days. That is how I felt. And I'm sure that oppa also felt the same. He then broke the hug.

Yoongi : How are you? Hmm..

Y/n : I am fine oppa. How are you?

Yoongi : Absolutely fine.
(He said smiling at me endearingly)

We talked for sometime. It was very good to talk to him. That is a brother-sister relationship. Always feeling happy and safe with him. I am happy that we can actually meet at the university everyday.

Then I excused myself and walked towards my locker to get my books. I was getting my books but then I heard someone calling my name.

??? : Y/n-ahh~

I turn around and saw my one and only best friend coming towards me with his usual charming smile. Tall, Handsome, caring, a boy who is a complete visual. It's none than Choi Yeonjun.

[A/n : Ahh.. My inner moa is waking up. Problem of being a multistan. Only another multistan can understand.]

Y/n : Yeonjun-ahh.

I said surprised and he pulled me into a tight hug.

Yeonjun : Ahh.. Y/n-ahh. I missed you. This whole freaking one month was so boring.
(He said whining like a kid)

I giggled at his complaining and broke the hug.

Y/n : I also missed you so much, Yeonjun.

We started walking towards the class while talking and laughing. We entered the class and we sat on our seat. We were still talking but suddenly I felt a deep stare on me. I turned and saw Jungkook glaring at me.

Why is he glaring now?
He looks like he wanna kill me right now.

Our eyes locked with each other. And I felt something again inside me. The same feeling I got at the jewellery shop where we bought our rings and then at our marriage and then.... last night.

I quickly broke the eye contact and looked forward.

What is happening to me?
Strange feeling.

I looked at Yeonjun and I thought that I didn't told him about my marriage with Jungkook. He still don't know that.

Should I tell him or not?
Maybe.... not now.

I already told Jungkook not to tell anyone and if I told Yeonjun now then he would just taunt me that I told him not to tell and I am telling myself. And as a revenge he will tell everyone he will meet and I am pretty sure about that. So, it's better if I don't tell.

Maybe Later.

The professor entered the class and the class started so we started focusing on the lecture.

        >>>-----------------♡--------------<<<

The university ended and it was quite a good day. Yeonjun came back. I talked to him the all day. I actually missed him a lot. He is really a very good person.

Right now I am standing outside the cafe where he dropped me in the morning, as he told me on the phone that he will pick me up from here.

I saw a car stopped in front of me. I saw Jungkook was sitting in the car. So I walked and sat inside the car. After I sat inside, he started driving. He didn't said anything nor I.
.
Again silence
.

Jungkook's POV :-

Right now I am driving the car. I didn't talk to her the whole day. I don't know why?

Thinking about the day? It was not a good day for me. Don't know why but it didn't felt good. Maybe because of that Yeonjun. He came back.

Ugh! Why did he even came back? It's not like I hate him. He is actually a good person by his nature. But whenever Y/n is with him, she always ignore me.

When he was gone a month ago, everything was ok. I was spending more time with y/n. I love to annoy her. I don't like it when she is with him.

Wait..... Am I sounding like a jealous hidden lover?

Ugh! What is happening to me?
I am going crazy....

Do I.... like her?
Naahhh! Not possible.

Or... maybe.

Shit! I'm actually going insane.

        >>>---------------♡------------<<<
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued