CHAPTER : 12

Author's POV :-

You both reached your new house. Jungkook parked the car and got off. You also got off from the car and started walking towards the house. You both entered the house and there was one maid who was appointed by your parents to take care of the house. Because you are still studying.

Y/n's POV :-

The maid greeted to us.

Maid : Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. I am lee min-seo. If you both need anything you can tell me.

We both nodded our head.

Y/n : Nice to meet you eonnie. If you don't mind can I call you eonnie.
(She looked older than me)

She smiled at me dearly which I also returned back smiling sweetly.

Min-seo : I will not mind that.
(She said smiling)

Min-seo : You both can go in your room upstairs.

We both again nodded.

And we started going upstairs. We entered in our room. Beautifully decorated and like our choice with black and white theme like we wanted.

Jungkook : You can use this washroom while I will use the guest room.

I nodded and he left from there.

I went to washroom and took a very good shower.

Jungkook's POV :-

I came back in our room after having a shower. I can hear the water pouring it means she is still showering. I layed down on the bed. And drifted to my thoughts.

So.... finally married.

The thing is that we are still awkward around each other and that is getting on my nerves.

Well now I can annoy her more. She is going to stay with me it means I can annoy her 24/7. Don't know why but annoying her is my best hobby.

I still remember when she thought I was going to kiss her. Her reaction was so hilarious.

So that things will annoy her. It means I got another chance to annoy her.
(He thought smirking to himself)
.
.
.
Soon the door opened and y/n came out. She went towards the mirror and started applying some lotion.

I was continuously staring at her withoue me knowing.

After she was done she faced me.

Y/n : Where am I going to sleep?

Jungkook : Here.

Y/n : So where are you going to sleep?
(She asked me with a raised eyebrow)

Jungkook : Here, of course, this is my room also. We both are going to sleep here.
(I said smiling mischievously)

Y/n : Why? We can sleep in different rooms, right?

Jungkook : You know if we will sleep in different room then min-seo noona will also came to know and what if she told our parents? They will feel bad, right?

Y/n : Hmm... Right.

Y/n : So go sleep on the couch.
(She said it like a order)

Jungkook : And why would I? This is my room and I will sleep on the bed.
(My mischievous smile never left my face)

I heard her sighing heavily.

Y/n : Fine! Then I will sleep on the couch.

Jungkook : Why? This is your room too.
(I bit down my lips to hide my smile.)

Y/n : What do you mean Jungkook?

She said with a complete confused face while I was trying to hold my laughter.

I roll down the bed still with that smile.

Jungkook : Oh! come on, y/n. We are already married. So we can sleep on a same bed.

I started walking towards her slowly and I can see her expression change.

Y/n : What do you m-mean Jungkook?

She stuttered.

That's what I want.

I slightly smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued