CHAPTER : 18

Jungkook's POV :-

But guess what? It's not a k-drama. She didn't even ask me one time. She is playing her role of 'the worst enemy' very well.

Ugh! What should I do now?

Then something clicked in my mind.

Our wedding day.

When priest told us to kiss.

*****
Flashback

Y/n : Jungkook don't kiss me. Ok. I will do anything that you want.

Jungkook : Anything?

Y/n : Anything.

Jungkook : Promise?

Y/n : Promise.

Jungkook : Fine...

Flashback ends

*****

How did I forgot about this.

My promise.

I totally forgot about the promise I asked for. She said that she will do anything that I want.

I smirked mischievously at my thought.

With this I turn toward her. She was still scrolling through her phone. Seriously this girl can watch her phone 24/7 and still not get tired of it. Always watching those kpop and kdramas. Seriously she is obessesed with these kdramas. This girl.

Yeah but now she is my girl.

I smiled at how good it sounds. My girl.

My eyes fall on her face. Ruffled and messy hair. Sleepy eyes. Chubby cheeks. Really I want to squish those cheeks so bad. And then those pouty lips. Seriously what are you doing to me Min Y/n? Ahem-ahm sorry, I should say Jeon Y/n.

Then I remembered. My Promise.

Why do I keep forgeting this golden oppurtunity?

I collected myself together.

Jungkook : Y/n!

Y/n : Hmm?
(She hummed turning her head towards me)

Jungkook : Do you remember your promise?
(I asked smiling mischievously)

Y/n : What promise?
(She frowned)

I walked towards her and sat on the bed cross-legged facing her.

Y/N POV :-

Here I am scrolling through my phone looking at some new kdramas. Jungkook is in his own world lying on the couch. Looks like he is in a deep thought.

It is already two weeks from our marriage and everything seems to be pretty normal but our relation is not normal. Fights are reduced and there is some spark ignited in me whenever Jungkook is near me. What is this feeling?

I don't know.

Suddenly Jungkook asked me about some sort of promise but I didn't remember about any promise as I told him. He came and sat on the bed while facing me. I also sat properly to face him.

Jungkook : You forgot about your promise ?
(He said with a small pout which I found so cute)

Y/n : Which promise Jungkook? I can't remembere any promise.
(I asked while frowning)

Then his pout turned into a mischievous smile. I frowned more deeply seeing him smile like that. He always smile like this, whenever there is a plan going on in his mind.

Jungkook : You remember our wedding day, when I was going to kiss you, you made me a promise.

Then the flashes of that day came into my mind and I remembered that promise.

Jungkook : You said you will do anything, I will tell you.
(He said bringing his face closer to mine)

I gulped because of the small distance between our faces. His breath was lightly hitting my face.

Y/n: oh... yeah! That promise....
(I trailed it off)

Jungkook: Hmm... That promise.

He came more close and I moved my face a little back because of the intensity.

Y/n : S-so what do you want for the promise?
(I mentally slapped myself for stuttering)

I saw a slight smirk making its way on his face. I started panicking that what sort of promise is he gonna ask.

Jungkook : Are you sure you can give me what I want?
(He said smirking slightly)

My heartbeat increased when he glanced down at my lips and then again at looked in my eyes, still with that smirk. I was screaming internally but tried my best to not look nervous because of his gestures. He moved more closer.

Jungkook : Tell me, will you do anything?
(He again glanced at my lips)

Not being able to speak anything, I just nodded at him. His smirk widened and he moved more closer and now his lips were inches away from mine.

But his next words made me widen my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued