CHAPTER : 11

Y/n's POV :-

After some time talking with us our friends walk away after bidding us goodbye.

After some time, the person whom I was not able to meet earlier, my dearest brother, Min Yoongi, showed up in front of us.

He stood in front of me, with a wide smile. Thinking that he would be able to hide his teary eyes from me but of course I noticed it.

We didn't said anything just staring at each other. He slowly wrapped his arms around me, tugging me on his chest. I also wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a tight hug.

Yoongi : I will miss you, princess.
(He softly whispered in my ears)

Not able to speak I just nod my head and a small sob escaped my mouth.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears which I didn't know were flowing down on my cheeks.

He softly pecked my forehead before softly smiling at me.

Yoongi : I am always with you.
(He said smiling softly)

I nodded my head again while smiling.

Little did I knew that there was one person who was adoring us with a small smile on his face.

It was Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV :-

I was staring at the adorable bother-sister in front of me. Whether I was her enemy but I always adored their relation. They really care for each other a lot.

Then Yoongi hyung turned towards me and gave me a small hug which I gladly accepted. After separating from the hug he smiled at me.

Yoongi : Jungkook I am giving you the most precious person of my life and I expect you to take good care of her. I trust you. If she gave me a single complaint about you then I will beat the shit out of you.

He said while showing his fist towards me with the last sentence he said.

A chuckle escaped her mouth and eventually my mouth too.

Y/n : Well, In that case you have to beat him everyday because he annoys me a lot.
(She said teasingly)

Jungkook : Well, it depends on you. If you will behave nicely why would I annoy you.
(I also backfired her)

I turned toward Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook : Don't worry hyung. I will not disappoint you. I will take care of her.

I said sincerely while he smiled at me. From the corner of my eyes I saw her amused expression like she didn't expected this.

Well I am not gonna lie but I also never expected that I am gonna say this for her.

Don't know why but I wanna protect her.

But why?

What is this feeling?

           >>>-------------♡-------------<<<

Some time later

We bid bye to everyone as it was time to leave. Y/n was quite sad. Of course, who would not be if you are leaving your family behind.

We sat in the car and we drove off. We are going to our new house bought by our parents near our university. Our luggage was already arranged there two days ago.

The ride was silent.

Only one thought in my head

'So it eventually happened. We got married'

And I was quite sure that there was same thought in her mind also.

           >>>-------------♡-----------<<<
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued