CHAPTER : 4

Author's POV :-

You all are right now on the dining table eating dinner. Everyone is silent. But then Mr. Jeon started to do some signs to Mr. Min from his eyes like he is saying 'start the conversation'. And Mr. Min give eyes sign to mrs. Min to say something while mrs. Min signs to mrs. Jeon. After fighting with each other with eyes, finally mr. Min spoke.

Mr. Min : So.. kids we have prepared this dinner night for discussing something important.

You, Jungkook and yoongi became attentive and look at him.

Yoongi : What is it dad?

Mr. Min : Actually you all know that me and Jaemin are best friends from our childhood. And we are thinking to turn our friendship into a strong relationship.

Mr. Jeon : Yes, that's why we decide to......get Y/n and Jungkook married.

He spoke while your eyes widened. Yoongi dropped his spoon on the plane with jaw dropped to the ground. And Jungkook chocked on his food. He started coughing and mrs. Jeon handed him water and he drank it while coughing.

They said in union,"What the hell! Marring him/her. Not possible."

They said while standing on our spots.

Mrs. Jeon : But kids-

Jungkook : No mom. That's not possible. How can I marry her?

Y/n : Appa! How can you say that. You know we hate each other. I am not marrying him.

Mrs. Min : Firstly listen to us and sit down.

They both sat down while glaring at each other.

Mr. Jeon : Listen kids, we are not doing anything bad to you. Its good for all of us.

Jungkook : Appa! How it is good for us when we don't even like each other.

Y/n : Yes Mr. Jeon. First time, I agree that he said a right thing.
You said while Jungkook glare at you but soon stopped when he hear your father.

Mr. Min : Please guys, just for us, say yes to the marriage. (He said with pleading eyes)

You was going to say something but your mom hold your hand softly.

Mrs. Min : please y/n for us, honey.

Your father came near to you. And Jungkook's parents tried to convince him on the other hand.

Mr. Min : My baby. Please for us.

Y/n : but how dad we don't even like each other.

Mr. Min : ok. Y/n tell me do you have a boyfriend.

You widened your eyes.

Y/n : No appa. I don't.

Mr. Min : Do you like someone?

Y/n : No appa.

Mr. Min : Then what's the problem honey.

You open your mouth but words didn't came out of your mouth.

Mr. Min : Y/n, did we ever said no to you.

(You shake your head as no while looking down)

Mr. Min : We fulfilled your every wish, right?

(You nodded your head as yes)

Mr. Min : Did we ever asked anything from you?

(You shaked your head as no while still looking down)

Mr. Min : Then can't you fulfill our one wish, y/n ?

You looked up at your father just to see his eyes glistening with tears. You thought for a while 'My parents did everything for me. Whatever I wanted they always bought me. Never ever said a no to me. Not a single no. And now if they are asking something, can't I fulfill that.'

You looked at yoongi for a while. And he gave you a small nod with a small smile on his face like he can read what is going in your mind. You looked at your appa, then at your eomma, she was giving you a small smile with with pleading eyes, then you looked back at you appa to see him already waiting for your answer. You gathered your courage and spoke

Y/n : I am ready appa!

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued