CHAPTER : 6

Author's POV :-

Few days later

You all were sitting in the cafeteria, you, Jungkook, yoongi and all other friends. You all were eating peacefully but then Jungkook took meatballs from your plate and started eating it.

Y/n : Yah! How you dare to eat my meatballs.(You asked with raised eyebrow)

Jungkook : Like this.
(Saying this he took one more meatball and eat it and then looked at you with an innocent face.)

Y/n : Yah! Eat your food why are you eating mine.
(You said taking your plate away from him)

Jungkook : Because I want to.
(He said smiling mischievously)

Then you take fries from his plate and started eating it.

Jungkook : Yah! Don't eat my food.

Y/n : Then why were you eating my food.

Saying this you both again started fighting. And others were totally pissed off by this fight.

Jimin : Yah! Guys, stop this bickering.

Jin : Yeah, atleast now don't fight you are getting married soon.

Y/n : So what, If we are getting married. It's not like I am going to take him as my husband.

Jungkook : Like I am dying to get married to you. (He said in an unbothered tone)

Y/n : Of course, where will you find a girl like me?

Jungkook : Yeah! Where I would find a dumbo like you?

You just rolled your eyes on him.

Jungkook : And I know you are just acting that you don't want to get married to me, but deep inside you are so happy to marry me.

Y/n : oh! And why would I?

Jungkook : The whole university drool over me and you are getting a handsome and hot husband like me. So of course you would be happy. And you were the one who firstly said yes for the marriage. So of course, you want to marry me.

Y/n : oh, hello, mr. Bunny, get out of your dreams. Ok. I am not even a little bit interested in getting married to you.

You both were going to bicker more but a voice interrupted you.

Yoongi : Ok. Now stop it. It's enough. Get some maturity in yourself. You both are getting married.

You both know you can't argue with yoongi, so you both started eating food silently after glaring at each other the last time.

Hoseok : woah! Why you didn't stop them earlier? At least my ear would not get damaged.
(He said covering his ears like it hurts.)

Namjoon : yeah! I am thinking what is gonna happen after the marriage?
(He said sighing heavily)

Taehyung : Yeah! It's gonna be more worse.

         >>>---------------♡--------------<<<

1 week before marriage

You get out of the university as all the lectures were over. You went over to your car and you saw yoongi sitting inside it. You were going to sit but yoongi said.

Yoongi : Well, y/n, today you are going with Jungkook.

Y/n : Why, oppa?
(You said with a frown on your forehead)

Yoongi : Well, eomma-appa called you both for buying rings.

Y/n : But I can go with you.

Yoongi : Well, y/n I need go somewhere. So I can't join you. So you both need to go together.

Y/n : But oppa-

Yoongi : It's ok y/n. See he is waiting for you.

You looked over him who was not that far from you. He was waiting for you while leaning on the car.

Y/n : Ok oppa.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued