CHAPTER : 9

Y/n's POV :-

Today is the day when I am going to get married to Jeon Jungkook. Right now I am standing in front of mirror. I am wearing a beautiful white dress, hairs tied in a beautiful bun and bouquet of flowers in my hand. This view is making me look like a princess. I smiled at myself at realising how stunning I am looking.

Soon the door opened and my mom came in.

Mrs. Min : Oh my God! You are looking so pretty, honey.

She said while cupping my cheeks with both of her hands. Her eyes had tears

Mrs. Min : Take care of yourself, honey. You know we love you the most.

Tears also started welling up in my eyes. I nodded my head at her, not be able of speaking anything I just hugged her. Suddenly my father also came in.
I released the hug from my mom and go towards my dad. He immediately embraced me in his arms. Anyone didn't dare to speak. Just staying in the moment. He released the hug and gave  a sweet smile to me with tears glistening in his eyes.

We talked a little about the things which parents usually say to thier beloved daughter when she get married.

But I was waiting for oppa. He didn't came. Maybe because he would not be able to control himself from crying. Of course, that man acts tough but he is not when it comes to me.

He knows if I would see him cry, it would hurt me a lot.

Mr. Min : So Honey let's go.
(He said smiling sweetly and extended his hand towards me)

I accepted his hand and got out of the room and then the door opens and we walk down the aisle.

There I saw Jungkook. Standing in the end, on the stage, his eyes were staring in mine. He was wearing a black tuxedo which made him look like a prince. His doe beautiful eyes, black hair, pink fluffy cheeks and beautiful pink lips. This was the first time I realised that he is so much handsome. I looked down blushing and thought 'what are you even thinking y/n' and mind slapped myself.

Jungkook POV :-

She entered with her dad, well now I should say my dad also. She was looking like a real princess. White beautiful bridal dress, hair were tied into a beautiful bun, beautiful slender eyes, buttoned nose, pink lips, and a innocent expression on her face which made her look so cute. We hold a eye contact but after some time she broke it. I noticed a pink tint on her cheeks. Wait.... did she just blushed. First time I ever thought about her 'she is so beautiful'. I looked away and thought 'what is happening to me'.

Y/n POV :-

I again looked up and found oppa. He was looking down and not looking into my eyes. He was looking down but I knew he was holding his tears and he didn't wanted to show me. 'Oppa please look at me'.

Suddenly he looked at me like he can read my mind with eyes filled up with tears, having a small beautiful smile on his lips and gave me a small nod like he is saying 'I am with you princess'. I also gave a small nod with a small smile like I am saying 'I know oppa'.

I again looked in front and saw we are almost there. Jungkook is looking at me with admiration which I never saw before. His eyes were soft. My father handed my hand to him softly and he gladly took it.

Mr. Min : Please take care of my beloved daughter, Jungkook. We always treated her like a princess.
(He said with glistening eyes)

Jungkook : I will take care of her, dad. Don't worry.
(He said while smiling softly)

That's a side of him I never saw.

We stood there holding each other hands. While the priest started the vows.

[A/n : I am really sorry. I don't know about these type of marriages. So please if I did any mistake, please ignore it]

After some time...

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Min Y/n as your beloved wife?

Jungkook : I do.

Priest : Do you Min Y/n, take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?

Y/n : I d-do.

Priest : You both can exchange the rings.

We exchanged our rings which we bought earlier for each other.

Priest : Now, I announce you both as legal husband and wife.

But the next words he said made my eyes go widen.

Priest : Now you may kiss the bride.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued