CHAPTER : 17

Two weeks later

Jungkook's POV:-

Right now I am laying on the couch ready to sleep. It's already 9:00 PM.

It's already two weeks since we got married. We both go to university everyday. But however, our fights are reduced. Now we don't fight that much instead we had started to talk with each other more normally. I am not saying that we are now like friends or something, we still act as enemies but not like how we did before.

University is not able to see our fights now. The students are also confused about our behaviour. Some are happy that now there is a little peace in the university, some are sad like their favourite entertainment is snatched from them and some are still unbothered and don't care at all like they were before. But in all these things I have found my behaviour a little strange. I always found myself staring at her.

I don't want to admit but whenever I look at y/n, I always feel something. When I look at her, my mood instantly lights up. Her smile always make me smile. Her beautiful hazel coloured eyes, chubby cheeks, long brown hair and those lips. Those pink plump lips. Ahhh... I am going crazy.

Ok. What am I even thinking?

What the heck is happening to me?

Whenever I look at her or when I am close to her, there is some tingling sensation in my stomach. Is this what they call butterflies in stomach. And they feel these when they look at their crush. So... Do I like her?

Whenever I see her with other boys, I feel so miserable. Like I want to show them that this girl belongs to me. So back off... specifically Yeonjun. He is always around her. Is this what people call jealousy?

Joining all the points, one thought is clear.
.
.
.
I like her.
.
.
.
It's a little indigestible but now I came to know about my feelings. From the starting, from our childhood, from the day our parents introduced us to each other, I knew it that she always had special place in my mind and my heart. I just didn't accept this fact.

Looking back, we always fought with each other, but also cared for each other. We didn't showed our affection, but we both knew that we care for each other. If one day, one of us would not come to school, our whole day will be dull for us. We are enemies but love each other also.

So yeah, one thing is noted, I. Like. Her.

But what if she don't like me?
Then I had to make her fall for me.
Yes. Ok.
.
.
But how?
.
I frowned at my own question lingering in my mind.

Maybe... Making her realise that she also like me.

So..

Mission : Enemy's Love.

Starts here.

         >>>--------------♡-------------<<<

I am still lying on the couch and y/n is scrolling through her phone lying on the bed.

It's already two weeks but I'm still sleeping on the couch and she is sleeping on the bed. I thought, like every k-drama and movies, she will also say to me that 'Jungkook your back will be hurting and it will be uncomfortable for you to sleep on the couch. So you can sleep on the bed. Don't worry I trust you that you will not do anything.' 

But guess what? It's not a k-drama. She didn't even ask me one time. She is playing her role of 'the worst enemy' very well.

Ugh! What should I do now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued