CHAPTER : 21

Next Morning

Jungkook's POV :-

I was sleeping but woke up due to the sunlight coming straight through the window. I fluttered open my eyes just to see a sleeping beauty beside me.I smiled seeing her messy state. Her hairs were messed up, eyes closed because of which I could see her long black lashes clearly, puffed up cheeks and her mouth slightly opened. Then I realised that she was also hugging me. I knew it, she also likes me. I just need to make her realise about her feelings.

Like, dude, if she didn't liked me then she would have straightly slapped me on my face. I know what type of tiger she is. If she is letting me do whatever I want then it means she is not feeling uncomfortable. She was nervous but not uncomfortable. If she was, I would have stopped right there.

I want her to realise her feelings but the more I am trying, the more I fell for her.

Suddenly she started moving and I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

Y/n's POV:-

I felt myself wrapped in warmness and love. This feels so good. I smiled in my sleep and flutter opened my eyes. There he was, Jeon Jungkook, my husband, oh well, wait! Did I just called him my husband?

Aish!

What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?

I unconsciously smiled and looked at his bunny face, a small giggle escaped my mouth.

I pulled his cheeks softly after confirming that he is sleeping.

Aish! His cheeks are so soft.

A small giggle again left my mouth.

Suddenly, I remembered last night, the proximity and closeness between us was no joke. That deep husky voice.

Ugh!

Heat crawled up to my cheeks and my heartbeat raised.

Seriously, I am also blushing like his fangirls.

Nowadays, I am feeling so much irritated when those girls surround him like he is a complete meal.

I want to tell them that this man belongs to me. Hmph! Whatever they do, he is still mine.

Uhm... well.. what did I just thought.

Nevermind.

I thought about getting up to get ready for university, but my heart said something else, I didn't want to leave his arms.

But still, fighting against my will, I tried to get up from the bed, I tried to lift his arms which are around me, but they only tightened around me.

Oh... wow.

Maybe he is still in sleep.
No choice. I have to wake him up.

I looked towards him in order to wake him up but saw him staring directly into my eyes.

He was awake.

Ok...

Y/n : Jungkoo-
(He cut me off in the midlle of my sentence, well technically word)

Jungkook : Good Morning y/n.

His eyes were filled with softness, care and something like....love.

Jungkook : Hmmm...

He hummed in order to get me out of dreamland.

Y/n : Ah ! Good morning to you too, bunny.
(I said smiling softly)

He chuckled.

Jungkook : Bunny! *chuckle* Yes dumbo.

I too chuckled.

He closed his eyes and snuggled into the crook my neck.

Oh... no...

Y/n : Jungkook.
(I let out with a shaky breath)

Jungkook : Hmmm
(He hummed in my ear)

Y/n : I n-need to get ready for university.
(This boy have the power to make me blush in a millisecond)

Jungkook : No
(He said slightly shaking his head)

Oh... Boy..

Y/n : Jungkook but-

(Knock Knock)
There was knock on the door.

Min-seo : Y/n, Jungkook! Please come downstairs, you both are getting late.

Before I could say anything, Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook : Noona! Please don't disturb us, we are in the middle of something.
(He said loudly but politely)

I widened my eyes and looked towards him and he was having a proud smirk on his face.

Like ... seriously.

Min-seo : Ohhh... It's ok, take your time.
(There was a hint of teasing in her voice)

Then I heard the sound of footsteps fading away.

Y/n : What you did Jungkook?

Jungkook : What I did? I told her that we were busy as we were talking.
(He said with a innocent face)

Y/n : Ah..Jungkook! She would have thought something else.
(I said whining)

Jungkook : What else will she think?
(He said while smirking slightly)

I gulped.
What did I said in front of this pervert?

Jungkook : Tell me what will she think, y/n? Hmmm
(He said with a teasing smirk)

His slender fingers caressing my cheeks which were burning through my skin.

I quickly pushed his hand away gently and ran towards the bathroom and locked the door after getting inside.

I could hear his laughter and his giggles. My cheeks heated and I covered them with my palms.

I seriously got some blushing problem.

....

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.