CHAPTER : 22

Jungkook's POV :-

I'm driving the car, with Y/n sitting beside me. She is wearing a grey hoodie with denim and her hair down, looking beautiful as always.

She is busy on her mobile, whereas I'm busy in taking glances at her, while driving.

She is driving me crazy.
She makes me feel the things, I've never felt before.

She closed her mobile and looked at me.

Y/n : Drop me near the cafe.

I thought for a while, before replying.

Jungkook : Y/n! Why.... Why don't we reveal our relationship in the university?
(I said, hesitantly)

She looked at me for a brief moment, and later on looked down at her lap.

Y/n : Well.... I don't know, Jungkook... But maybe... Later.... Not now.
(She said, not looking at me, with a dejected voice.)

I sighed.
Jungkook : It's ok, Y/n. No problem.

I stopped the car near the cafe, and she got down.
I drived towards the university.

Y/n's POV :-

I walked towards the university, while thinking about the words, which were uttered by Jungkook, a few moments earlier.

Should we reveal it?
'Our relationship.'

His eyes talk a lot about his feelings and emotions. He also wants to tell the whole world that I'm his, in the same ways I want to announce to the whole world that he's mine.

But... What are these feelings??
Attraction?
No.
Liking?
No.
Love?
.... I don't know.
I'm so much messed up right now.

I felt someone's arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked at the person and found it to be Yeonjun.

He smiled at me.
Yeonjun : Good morning, Y/n.

I didn't even told him about me and Jungkook. I'm feeling so guilty for not even telling my best friend about this.

Y/n : Morning Yeonjun...

Yeonjun : What happened? You look a little down.
(He said being concerned)

Y/n : Oh! It's nothing yeonjuniiee...
(I smiled at him.)

We both entered the university. We got our books from our lockers and went to our class.

Finals are just one month away and I need to concentrate on the studies.

I was carefully listening to the lecture when a paperball hitted my head.
I looked at the paperball and later turned around to look at Jungkook, who was smiling brightly at me.

He pointed at the paperball and mouthed to read it.
I opened the paperball, being annoyed as hell.

'Meet me at the rooftop.'

I looked back at him and gave him a "are you serious?" look, while he just nodded at me, while smiling.

I sighed and nodded back.

I think he want to pick a fight again by wasting my time.

After the ball rang, I told Yeonjun that I'm going to restroom and will come back soon.

He nodded at me and I moved towards the rooftop.

I opened the door of the rooftop, but found no one there.
'I knew it... He was just wasting my time.'
I angerily sighed and was going to go back, but halted my movements when I heard a door locking sound.

I turned around and found Jungkook locking the door. He looked at me and smiled.

I looked at him confused.
Y/n : Why did you locked the door, Jungkook? I have to go back.

I said and move towards the door but only to get stopped by Jungkook.
He held my wrist and in a swift movement, I was pushed against the wall.

I closed my eyes at the force.
I slowly opened my eyes and found Jungkook so close to my face. His eyes showing admiration and love.

Y/n : Jungko

I was interrupted by the sudden hug of Jungkook. He softly wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

My heart paced up at the feeling and the butterflies started roaming in my stomach.

Jungkook : Let's just stay like this... for sometime.
(He whispered in my ear.)

Jungkook : You know I missed your embrace so much. Hug me back like you hugged me last night.
(He said in his sweet melody like voice.)

My heart was beating so loudly at this moment.
I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck, while my face was already red by now.

He chuckled.
Jungkook : Your heart is beating so fast, dumbo.

He said making me more red.
Shit!

He again chuckled near my neck, his lips almost touching my neck.

Jungkook : Don't worry Dumbo... My heart beats the same way as you.

He said, taking my hand and putting it  on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and it was actually beating more faster than me.

Jungkook : Only you make me feel like this, y/n.

I blushed at his statement.
He broke the hug and I looked into his eyes. He caressed my cheek with his slender fingers.

Y/n : I—I need to go Jungkook.

I said, moving away a little, but he held my wrist and pulled me back, slamming me into his chest.

Jungkook : No! Firstly give me a kiss.
(He said, pouting.)

My eyes widened at his statement.
Y/n : Wha—What are you saying, Jungkook?
( I said while stuttering, not meeting his eyes.)

He smiled mischievously.
Jungkook : What? Can't I get a kiss from my own wife?

I looked at him, with my red cheeks, heat crawling to my neck.

Y/n : Jungko

Jungkook : Please, Y/n....

He said pointing at his cheek, with his puppy eyes and a small pout on his lips.

I bit my lips, nervously.
I quickly gave a small peck on his cheek and run away, opening the door.

I could still hear his laughs.
My cheeks were burning.

Oh my God!
'What was that?'

I shaked my head, smiling widely, catching my breath.

Jeon Jungkook.
You are driving me crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....