CHAPTER : 8

Y/n's POV :-

After the dinner, I came to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into comfy clothes and lay down on my bed. Tomorrow is my wedding and I can't believe it. Right now I am not thinking about Jungkook but the main focus is my family. I am going to leave my family tomorrow.

My dad, who was always with me, took care of me, when he played with me when I was a child, whenever I asked something he gave me. I am gonna miss him. My mother, who gave me every single happiness, always became my friend, cared for me, I am gonna miss it so much.

Suddenly my mind got a image of yoongi oppa. My eyes filled with tears. I love him the most. He was everything for me. He stayed with me most of the time. Mom and dad usually go to business trips. But oppa was the one who take care of me. Of course, I love my parents but my brother just hold a precious place in my heart. Whenever I was alone, he was always there for me. He shows his affection very less but holds a lot of affection in his eyes for me. Like I saw in his eyes on dining table. I am gonna miss them all. So much. A single tear escape my eyes.

Suddenly the door cracked open. I wiped my tears quickly and turned to see my beloved brother. Min Yoongi. He came towards me. His right hand had a blanket and left hand had a pillow. He placed his pillow beside mine and arranged his blanket.

He lay on the bed with his blanket on top of him. Before I could say something, he opened his arms for me, indicating me to hug him. I immediately snuggle into his arms with my head on his chest. His hands stroked my hair softly with love and care.

Yoongi : You were crying, princess?
(He asked still caressing my head)

I just shaked you head as no.

Yoongi : Hmm.. Lying to me.
(He said softly)

I could not control anymore and break down into tears. I started sobbing hardly and snuggle into his chest more.

Yoongi : Shh... princess. Don't cry. I will be always with you.
(He said softly)

He lifted up my head and looked into my eyes, his eyes were glistening with tears, threatening to fall down on his cheeks.

Yoongi : You know oppa loves you, right? (He said with a shaking breath)

Y/n : I will miss you oppa. (I said while sobbing)

I snuggled into his chest, not able to look into his eyes. Tears fall down from his eyes, thinking that his small sister is going to get married tomorrow but he was somehow relieved that the boy is Jungkook. He knew him very well.

Yoongi : I will miss you too! Princess!

He kept comforting you and eventually, you fell asleep. After seeing you sleeping figure, he smiled softly. Tears fall down from his eyes. He pecked your forehead softly.

Yoongi : Goodnight! Princess!
(He said almost like a whisper)

      >>>------------------♡-----------------<<<

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued