1.5

I might be insane, but I love you.

---
|Rewind|
"We can't bring them back, I'm sorry, Kim."Duncan said sadly to Kim, who was looking at the grassy ground.

"I hate this, Duncan, I hate this so much."Kim's tears rolled down her cheeks."The pain is unbearable. I can't cope, Duncan please... Bring them back..."

"Kim, I'm sorry if this sounds cold, but everyone has one chance at life, and one only. Those people... They've decided to use their life on what they died for. Kim. Remember this: only one thing is certain in life, and that's death. Use your life wisely."

Duncan brushed her tears away and she smiled."Okay, Duncan!! I will live my life to the fullest!"

"Yep. And please, cut down on the noodles, soon you won't be able to do any work!"Duncan joked.

Kim's face turned crimson."DUNCAN LALNA YOU DO NOT, AND I SAT DO NOT, CALL A GIRL FAT!"She shouted as Duncan's eardrums burst.

Duncan took one look at Kim's face and bolted. Rage danced on her expression as she chased him around the buildings, until he backed into a wall. He looked around, but there was no escape. He looks pleadingly at the infuriated Kim, who walked up to him.

Duncan braced himself for a punch, but instead found warmth spreading throughout his body. Kim was hugging him. He blushed, ad hugged back. She was getting flux all over his lab coat, but he didn't care.

Duncan ruffled her hair and she glared daggers at him. Her gaze soon softened, and she eventually smiled."Say sorry."She whispered.

"Sorry."I breathed, getting too aware of the small space between our faces."hey Kim,"

"Yeah?"

"Want to get some noodles?"

She grinned."You don't even need to ask."

They walked to the kitchen, hand in hand, the sun setting behind them.

"I love you Duncan."

"Even when I'm insane?"

"Of course."Kim closed her eyes and smiled."I'll love you forever."