Chapter 7

Blood is such a beautiful thing,
Tearing flesh off every limb,
It always spirals around me in rings,
Blood is such a beautiful thing.

My best friend looks better like this,
A mangled corpse amongst the mist.
I was locked in a silence,
Until you came and took me up, into a world full of violence.

***

He loves the colour of red that stained his hands. He loves the mutilated body that lay before him. Yet, he was no psychopath. He was himself.

He had killed Sjin, and he didn't bat an eyelash. He loved the gagging sound he made as his heart stopped beating. He combed his hair with his bloodied hands, staining it crimson. Those blue eyes remained cool, and he kicked Sjin's body until he face was unrecognizable. Yet again, he remained calm and strode away as if nothing had ever happened.

What he didn't realize was the hovering figure that loomed over him. He retraced his steps to the Druidz base, and cleaned his blade.

"You killed Sjin. Who's next on your hit-list?"A voice called above him.

Lewis' head snapped up, and his eyes narrowed."Ridgedog?!"

"Good job, you know my name!"He clapped sarcastically.

"What do you want?"Lewis asked sternly.

Ridge cackled."The almighty creator wants to see you, punishment, I guess for the previous world."

Lewis groaned loudly.

Ridge just laughed at his demise. Why does he always do that?

"Anyways."The floating man plucked Lewis by his shirt."Off we go! To fairy land!"

Lewis took no notice of his ascension. Ridge was grinning like a maniac.

Lewis saw something-something purple and fiery in the distance, he squinted to look."Hey, dog, what's that?"

Irritation crossed Ridge's face."Don't call me dog. And it's probably nothing."

"But seriously, it head in straight for us. Uh, Ridge..."Lewis became worried.

"Oh just shut up, I need to concentrate one flying."

"But Ridge-"

"CAN'T YOU JUST BE SILENT FOR A SECOND?!"Ridge looked down, and saw the flux missile thing.

"Oh crap."

They were knocked out of the sky, and they tumbled toward the ground. Ridge didn't have time to react as they both face planted into the ground.

"Ouch..."Lewis groaned as he stood up. He looked at Ridge, who seemed to be perfectly fine."What was that?"

Ridge looked grim."It was Kim..."He trailed off."Losing control."

"She... She what?!"

"It's all that scientist's fault."Ridge pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What? Duncan?"

"He tore her heart up again."Ridge sighed."You humans are so fragile. So complicated."

"Hey! You're human too!"

"Honey. I'm a Demi-God."He deadpanned.

They both brushed the dust off their clothing, and Lewis bit his lip. Words wouldn't help his right now. He realized that if they tried to go up again, they would just get shot down with this flux missile. Lewis smiled in relief. At least it would be a while before he had to face Notch.

***

Her screams echoed throughout the forest, and the trees around her burnt. Kneeling on the ground, she clutched her head in pain. A mass ejection of purple flux fire spread throughout the new world and charred everything in it's path. They wouldn't stop until she calmed down.

The perfect world in Kim's eyes when she first came here changed. And too be honest, she wanted to rewind time. Back to when she and Duncan were happily living together. Those inner thoughts were sealed in-her mind was clouded with revenge and anger. She didn't understand what she did wrong. She did t understand that they still loved each other. She just wanted Duncan to burn in her purple flux fire.

"Duncan."

"Duncan."

"DUNCAN!"

His head snapped to the direction of the call.

"Die."Kim seethed.