6.5

My life is like science. Complicated, but loved by you.

---
|Rewind|
"Aww... my flower pin broke..."Kim wailed as Duncan looked at her thoughtfully."Oh well. To work!"She said cheerily.

'Talk about a change in attitude..."Duncan thought.'but... Hmm...'

***

"And then I have to mix iron with gold to make... Aluminium brass? Um..."

"Angmallen."The scientist replied as he tinkered with the computer.

"Okay... So I can use angmallen to make some cool, better-than-gold armour?"

"Yep."

"Right."She walked over to Lalna, stole his goggles and wore them.

"Hey! Those are mine!"

"I know. And I'm just going to borrow them for a bit."Nano stated as Lalna rolled his eyes.

She looked at the soldering tools she had to make the armour, and she grinned. Stretching the goggles over her face, she began to solder. Sparks flew everywhere and Duncan backed off significantly, as if she were going to blow up that building. What are the chances of that?

As Duncan retreated to a safe distance, Kim stopped soldering, as she noticed something in Duncan's pocket, it looked like a nicely wrapped box.

"Hey Lalna, what's that pretty box in your pocket?"She asked, pointing to his long lab coat.

He frantically waved his hands in the air, trying to be submissive."Just something for err..."

Nano smirked."Is it for your girlfriend?"

"What? You?"Duncan laughed nervously."Notch, no! It's uhh yeah for my girlfriend um gotta go!!"

He dashed off and Kim jut stood there, jumping to conclusions, as per usual. She looked sad. She felt sad. She always wondered if Duncan loved someone else... If she was just a friend to him. Depressing thoughts clouded her mind as she continued her work.

Duncan was making something-Kim knew it was small. Kim knew it was intricate. Every time she wanted to see she was batted away. A pang of jealousy struck her heart as she just turned away again.

A couple of days later, Duncan was beaming, and Kim was frowning.

"Hey Kim, get over here!!"Duncan yelled cheerfully.

"What?"She asked half-heartedly.

"Here-for you."Duncan have her a neatly wrapped box-it was black with a red ribbon on it, fashioned in a bow. She slowly undid the ribbon, and gasped.

"Oh my... Thank you so much, Duncan!"She was so happy-it was a replica of her broken hair pin, but with little jewels encrusted into it. Colourful patterns twisted round it and Kim immediately put it into her hair.

"You look beautiful, Kim!"

"Thanks... I really love it!"

She twirled and smiled brightly for the fists time in a few days.

AN: Hey guys! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AAAAAGGGEEES BUT I'M WORKING ON IT! Basically, I realised that I have a life. I've fallen behind on Yogscast videos(nuuuuu;-;) so gomenasai, minna!!

I have too many books... you guys need to tell me what you want updated!

BYEEE!