Author's Last Part

I don't know where to start. I don't know what to say it's like suddenly I don't know how to speak. I think I lost my words pero syempre charot lang lahat ng arte kong iyan.

I'm here to tell that this story is finally over, yes! It's already done and I don't know if I have to create another sequel or part three in this book.

I really don't know. I haven't decided it yet but I'm planing. PLANING but J don't think I can do it right now since I'm busy watching C-drama and thinking about our paper works and project for this upcoming second examination this January.

I want to thank all humans HAHA that really appreciated my story and not having a second thought of reading my story, this story isn't that good it was really written in jejemon style, HAHA what do I expect? I'm still not used to it, I still don't have enough skills in writing and maybe I should practice more so that maybe one day I can be a master in my own story.

Thank you for loving my characters especially My Jastin and thank you for cursing my Winston for the last part of my story HAHA

How was the ending by the way? I think it's cool to kill Jastin in that way tho.

I'm pretty cool when killing my favorite characters, it's like I love to put my readers in a pain. I'm SecretPain remember?

Anyway, I was devastated for the news lately, First Gwy and her stories, next Sic Santos and last is Thexwy? I don't know HAHA

But I was really concerned about Sic Santo's  condition right now. I even sacrifice my account even I know it would be restricted if I comment something inaapropriate in FB but I don't have a choice neither.

I want to protect Sic!

If he hasn't tell that he was guilty I would not leave him. He is my idol and I won't leave him that easily.

If you bash Sic maybe we should know his point of view first. Every happens has it reasons.

But Sic, what have you done?

I can't no longer reach your wattpad account. Is this your end as an author?

I was disappointed a bit but I understand.

So, I think this is our end. This story has ended na. I think why don't you try to read "MY GANGSTER PRINCESS" that book was written 2021 back then I think? That book was really connected in this story, I haven't updated it yet but I will update soon.

I want to plug my stories and you are all free to read it and it will highly appreciated.

You can read my stories by checking it on my profile.

Trip to Capiz well it's an horror story. I posted it first from facebook and I rewrite here in wattpad. :) I just revised the title

I have two BL stories but it's an fanfic. If you're Exo lover you can read it! Promise makikilig ka!

Feel free to read Returning The Time [Zitao] it's a fantasy story about God of time

Too tired of plugging and I hope you all visit my profile and tap the follow button and read my stories. THANK YOU!!

SALAMAT SA PAG SUBAYBAY NANG KWENTO KO!

AKO NGA PALA YUNG PUMATAY KAY JASTIN!