First day

I walk down the grey sidewalk. My green backpack adding weight onto my shoulders. I feel more right being added and I get pushed down. Legs wrap around my waist and arms wrap around my neck. I groan slightly as the figure adds weight onto my back. "Eren! Today's the first day of school! You excited or are you nervous?" The familiar voice of Armin. I smile and reply. "Excited, I'm not a scaredy cat Armin you should know that." I roll my green eyes playfully. Armin gets off my back which lightens the load I'm carrying. We walk and chat as we make our way towards school. On the way we bumped into Mikasa and she joined us.

Ee eventually get to our new high school. 'Wall Rose High School.' Our old school got burnt by a gang called the titans. Their leader calls himself the 'Colossal Titan'. In my opinion it's a stupid thing to call yourself that. Anyway, they're in jail now. Some got away and are being hunted down. Not literally but you get what I mean.

We finally make it to school. I see a group of Teens older than my standing by a corner. One walk over to us. He's slightly smaller than my ans has black hair. He waves and tracks a small smile. "Hello Brats, welcome to our school." He uses as little enthusiasm as he can. "The name's Levi." He points towards a girl with brown hair. "This is Hanji." "Hello!" Hanji says with more enthusiasm as Levi did when he said 'hi'. "We'll be showing you around the school and show you the ropes." He motions us with his hand telling us to follow them. He opens the door so we can walk in. As we do I make eye contact with him. I can feel my heart start to pump and a blush slowly makes its way to my face. He cracks a smirk as I walk in. I turn my face away and try to make my blush go away.

They show us around the school and they give us our schedules. When they end the tour they let us be. As Levi walk past me be bumps into me and whispers. "See you around Brat." I couldn't help but blush as he said that to me. I watch the black haired man as he gets farther down the hall. A jumpy Hanji following him.