don't.tell.Annie

~Levi~

"Stop kissing my boyfriend!!" Eren yells and immediately covers his mouth.

I turn pale and I freeze. I swear I my heart skipped a beat. Hanji has a big grin starting to spread across her whole entire face. Annie just stares. "Your what..?"

"My...g-guy friend...since he's a guy..and my friend..guyfriend..." he says nervously. I gulp. Knowing Annie she probably doesn't believe it. "Mhm." She says glaring at Eren.

I'd expect Eren to be cowering and shaking but to my surprise he's standing tall and strong against Annie. It makes me less tense seeing the confidence in his eyes and posture. I smile seeing my brat being strong for once. "Well, uh, bye!!" Hanji sings and drags Annie along. She give Eren one final death glare and goes with Hanji.

When they turn the corner Eren finally starts getting he aftereffect. He starts to shake. "E-Eren?" I ask.

"I n-need to use th-the bathroom.." he says and bolts to the bathroom. "Eren!!" I ain after him but due to my shorter legs I use more every then him and start to slow down after a bit. He makes it into the bathroom first and runs into a stall and closes the toilet seat before sitting on it.

~Third person~

Levi enters the bathroom a few seconds after Levi. "Eren?" He asks knocking on the brown haired males stall door. "G-go away!" Eren says weakly through tears. "Eren...open this door please..."

"N-no!" Eren says muffled by his hands. His knees against his chest.

Levi leans against the door and slides down it, sitting himself down on the bathroom. "Eren..I'm sorry you had to meet her like this...I-I should've told you earlier...I-I'm sorry...t-truly truly sorry.." Levi says breaking into tears as well.

Eren opens. The stall door and Levi falls back onto the floor hitting his head and letting out a light groan. "Sorry.." Eren says helping Levi stand up.

Eren hold both of the shorter male's hands, their fingers interlocking.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes.."

"And I'd never blame you for anything."

"Yes..."

Eren squeezes his hands. "It's not your fault Annie transferred to our school and this happened... so don't blame yourself. Kay?"

Levi refuses to answer and just stares at the floor.

"Levi-bear..listen to me.."

Levi chuckles. "Did you just call me what I think you called me?" Eren smiles and kisses his forehead. "You bet." Levi laughs and goes onto his tip toes and gives Eren a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you too Eren." Levi says.

"Good, know. Let's get back out of the bathroom. School will be over before we know it and it'll be just you and me. We'll do our homework then just me and you time Kay?" A light blush creeps onto both their faces. Without a second of thinking Levi nods his head. Eren smiles. "Good. Know come on." He lets go of Levi's hands and opens the bathroom door. They both walk out and get there stuff for the next class.