Facts about this book

Omg thank you all for 7k reads. So for all of you amazing fans who have read this from the very beginning or have just read it all the way through or somewhere in between I'm writing some facts that you may or may not have known about before.

Fact one - I improvised this whole book.

I'm not kidding, I had no I deal what I was doing. I literally asked my friend what I should do to and she said 'kill some one off' which resulted in Mikasa in a coma.

Fact two - autocorrect

When i started writing this story my keyboard was so small and that resulted in all the really bad auto corrects. I've tried to fix it but wattpad never posts the fixed version. I now have a bigger keyboard so now there are less auto corrects. Thank goodness!

Fact three - swears

In the beginning I had so many swears in this story but I edited most of them out. Ex: the chapter 'give me her stupid number' used to be 'give me her f****** number'

Fact four - I wasn't going to finish this story

I was going to end it after Mikasa kissing Eren since I was out of ideas. But then @CloCloSCS
Said something close to 'continue writing' or 'update soon' and it pulled at my guilt strings. But I never regret a single second of writing this book. :)

Fact five - aot

I haven't even finished the 1st season of aot. I haven't even meet Levi yet. I have seen him in some clips it shows of him but I haven't gotten to the court scene where he beats him up. But I have skipped around and I saw the last episode and spoiled what happened to Marco and almost started crying. But I know everything that happened through out the season and I've read volume 15 or 16 of the manga.

Fact six - comments

I have read every comment. You guys always come up with th most creative and funniest things to say. Ex: some one pointed out that I typed MikASSa instead of Mikasa. Not to mention all the hilarious stories that people commented on the Call of Duty chapter. You all are amazing.

Fact seven - chapter 18

Some of you might've noticed that there are two chapter 18's. One is actually chapter 17 oops.

Fact eight - deleted chapter

I wrote a deleted chapter that I guess you could say was smut. It was a scene where Eren is taking a shower and needs a towel and Levi opens the door to hand him on and Eren isn't in the shower and Eren grabs the towel. Then they make out an Levi plays with the towel trying to make it fall off but Eren like 'nope lol' and kicks him out.

Fact nine - Eren's dad

I didn't know Eren's dad's real name because usually forgot it and to this day I only know it starts with a 'G'. And that is the only reason he still called him dad.

Fact ten - till the very next day

The name of this chapter is based on 'The Duck Song' since I listened to it about 20 times the day I wrote that chapter

Fact eleven - This is my first boyxboy fic

I was so self conscious about this whole book since it was was my first gay fic.  I almost stopped writing it because of this reason multiply times but I ended up pushing through. I literally regret nothing.

Okay, that's really it. Thank you all so much!!