stuck in my Brian/game Monday

That day I got home I threw my backpack into the kitchen and walk to my room. Since it's the first day I have no homework. I walk into my room and face plant into my pillow. I can't stop thinking about that dark haired boy. LEVI. I let out a long sigh just thinking about him. I soon cover my mouth realizing what I was just thinking about. I-I can't possibly...like him...can I? N-no it's probably just a close friends bond. B-but I've barely known him for a day....s-so it can't be a friend bond...n-no it has to be...because I'm a guy..so is he...and he's older then me. He's 17 and I'm 15... that's only two years. Not actually a lot of years separate us...

I turn onto my back. I can't get him outta my head. His dark hair, his grey eyes. Intimidating but also...pretty... I shake my head. 'Stop it Eren. It's not gonna happen.' I tell myself. But soon I give up on trying and go into daydream mode.

A knock at the door snaps me to reality. "Eren?" I hear Mikasa's voice. "Coming." I say with a groan. I get out of bed and open the door. Mikasa is standing there with pizza. "I got the pizza." She says with a smile. "Oh ya!" I say. Monday is our pizza/game day. Today might be the last time we can do it until winter break. Then not until the summer. I let Mikasa. "Armin will be here in a bit." She tells me. She sets the pizza on the table and we walk into the living room and turn the tv on and hook up the Xbox. We grab the remote and play call of duty. We do one-on-one. She's a million times better than me. Armin is usually on .my team. He has the strategies and helps me against Mikasa. But some time she out smarts even him. After 10 minutes of one-on-one Armin arrives and comes onto my team. "I want to experiment with something" he says. "It'll require some patience but I think you'll be able to do it." He says with a grin. "Ok lay it on me." I say. He takes the remote and turns the sensitivity onto 20. "Woah Ar-" he hushes me. "Wait you'll see." He changes my weapon so that I have two of them. One in each hand. "Ok now press both shooting buttons and spin!" Armin tells me. I do as he says. It's going so fast I don't know what I'm doing. "ARMIN! WHERE AM I SHOOTING?!?! GAH!" I start to panic. Armin looks at Mikasa's screen. She has a perfect view of my character. She tilts her head back and laughs. Armin facepalms. "Your shooting the ground." He says a bit ashamed."O-oh. Ok let's see." I lick my bottom teeth in annoyance and try to shoot a bit more up. I forgot my sensitivity was on 20 though. Mikasa laughs even harder. "You don't get points for killing birds!" Armin laughs at her remark. I try to get the move under control but fail every time. When Mikasa stops laughing she shoots me and I die. "Armin you said that would work!" I complain. "That was before I questioned your skill..." he teases.

We go into the kitchen and eat the pizza and laugh about my failed attempt to shoot Mikasa. My friends are the best. Even when they tease me. We go back Into the living room. Mikasa gets the 'great idea' to do one-on-one, me vs Armin. If Armin somehow wins I'm gonna spaz.

"ARMIN STOP IT!!" I yell in annoyance. Mikasa is laying on her back laughing her face off. Armin is using a powerful gun that he keeps pointing at the ground and then he pulls the trigger and the bullet bounces off the ground and kills him. It doesn't count as a kill for either of us which makes it even more annoying. "FIGHT ME DAMN IT!" I yell. "Hey! I'm only the brains. I don't fight!" He says trying to cover the fact that he stinks at the game. "Are you a coward?" I tease. Armin straightens. I can tell I pulled a nerve. "I'll show you a coward." He says. I run towards him. He points his gun at the ground again. Coward. I say in my mind. I'm close enough to knife him but then he double jumps and shots down and he kills me. My jaw drops and the remote falls out of my hands. Armin punches air. "BRAINS WINS AGAIN!!" He cheers. "How'd you...what..?" Mikasa looks like she's gonna die of laughter. Armin pats my back. "Honestly I thought that wouldn't work." He says with a smile.

"Armin vs Mikasa!" I say. Fear covers Armin's face and Mikasa sits up with a huge grin on her face. "OH YA!" She says accepting the challenge not giving Armin a chance to disagree.

A/N I've only played call if duty once. I was the Eren who was shooting the gun in circles and missing the target against my friend. I was so bad one of my other friends took the remote and became like Armin. And by that I mean shooting the ground. True story chapter!