Awake

~third pov~ (time skip to Saturday)

Eren and Levi are in there flat. Levi hasn't barfed in the past days and all his color has come back to his face. He's been walking around and his legs aren't wobbling anymore.

The short black haired male is sitting on the table despite all of Eren's comments about it. Eren is sitting in a chair in the kitchen facing Levi. "The table's gonna brake." He remarks only to get a grunt in reply. "I don't weigh a thousand pounds it's not gonna brake." Eren sighs knowing he'll never win the argument, but he decides to go after it anyway. The brunet stands up and walks in front of Levi. "If you break it you by the table you're gonna pay for it." He tells LeVi. At this point Levi doesn't want to be badgered anyone and slides off the table carefully to show Eren he's not gonna break it. The brunet smiles knowing he won.

"If you weren't so cute and annoying I would still be agreeing with you." Levi says. Eren just chuckles not knowing how else to answer. Levi puts his hands in the taller male's collar and goes onto his tip toes to kiss him. Eren puts his hand behind Levi's head and ruffling his black hair. Eren phone vibrates against the wooden table and goes around doing a little dance.They both decide to ignore it and continue kissing. The phone then starts beeping. Just text messages he can answer them later.

His phone goes off some more and eventually becomes really annoying. They pull apart and Eren sees who's texting. It's just Armin so he leaves it be. Then someone knocks at the door. They just shrug it off hoping whoever is at the door will leave. Levi wraps his arms around the taller male's neck pulling him back into a kiss. They knob twists and the door springs open. Both men's eyes open wide and dart to the door. Eren pushes Levi off him a little to hard and he stumbles down onto the floor. Eren turns towards the people in the doorway. They look at him and Levi eyes wide and mouths open. They saw the whole thing.

Armin can't seem to get his mouth to work. Eren stares at Armin and puts on a smile as if to say 'it's not what it looks like'. Eren then looks next to Armin and his jaw drops. "M-Mikasa! You're out of your coma." The brunette says trying to change the topic. "Eren...Levi..." She says looking at them as she says their names. Levi is sitting up on the floor holding his head and eyes darting to everyone in the room. "This is.....quite awkward...." is all he says.