Staying home

~Eren~

I dump out Levi's bucket in the toilet,there goes last night's soup. I walk back into the living room and return it back to him. "Th-thanks." He stutters. I put my hand on his forehead. "Your burning up. I'm gonna call a doctor." I say standing up and walking to the phone. "N-no I'm fine." He says weakly. "Levi,babe, you haven't been eating and if you do you throw it up. Your forehead is also really hot and you're not getting any better."I tell him. "No,please I'm fine. Just get me some water and we'll see how.I am tomorrow Kay?" I sigh and give in.

I sit down next to him on the couch and put my arm around him. "Love you bae." I say kissing his cheek lightly. "Love you t s-s-sw." "Come on you can say it." "Swe-...nope sorry, not into that mushy nickname stuff." I stare at him. "Say it." My emerald eyes stare deeply into his this gray stormy ones. "Saaay it!" I repeat and poke him. "No."he says. "Do it." I poke him a few one times until he grunts and says. "Fine, I love you s-sweetheart." He look away as he talks. "Yay!" I throw my arms in the air to show i'm victorious. He chuckles.

Later after school is ended, or would've ended if I actually went. Someone knocks at our flat door and I get up and open it. "Hello?" Annie stands outside my flat share holding a stack of paper. "I brought home your work." She says. "Oh ya I forgot about that, thanks. Why don't you come in for some tea or something?" I take some steps back and hold open the door for her. She walks in and puts our makeup work on the kitchen table. Levi has been staring at her ever since I opened the door. I glare at him and tell him with my eyes to stop staring. He obeys for a few seconds but then continues staring. I sigh and put a kettle with some tea on the stove. "So,um, how was school?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes and smiles. "It was good dad." She says making me laugh. "That's good, make any new friends sweet pea?" She starts laughing. "A actually I meet a guy named Arm in, he's pretty nice. How was your day dad?" "It was good thanks for asking." Levi is sticking his lounge out and pointing to the back of his mouth. "Annie,dear, tell your brother that's no way to act." I say taking out cups for tea. She turn around and tells Levi to lighten up. "I'm sick, that's my excuse to be grumpy." Lou, in that case tell Snow white I said hi." I laugh so hard I almost drop one of the cups. "Levi you think you'll be able to hold down tea?" He nods.

I pour the tea and give a cup to everyone. Levi still is sitting in the living room and glaring at us with his stormy grey eyes. Annie helps me with some homework since she knows how to do it because she's in Levi's grade. She then goes over the lesson for Levi.

Eventually she has to leave and we say our goodbyes. She wAlks down the stairs and I close the door. "Told you she's changed." "I don't like it." He scowls. I run a hand throw my hair. "Hey, it's this or Annie or 'm gonna murder you' Annie." I say. He doesn't answer which is probably better then him coming up with a comment.

He actually is getting better. He stood up and walked to bed instead of staying on the couch. His legs were weak though due to no moving for a few days. He lays down and covers himself in a blanket. I lay next to him and wrap my arms around him. "Glad your feeling better." I whisper into his ear. "Me too." He says with the slight grin on his face.