Till the very next day

Next day of school. I haven't gotten used to the schedule yet. It's not the same as Wall Maria High School.

I walk down the hall ways to get to my next class. Spanish. I'm not complaining I just completely suck at it. The teacher is nice though. That's the only good part. That and Levi is in my class. He also stinks at Spanish so he had to stay in the same class for 2 years. This will be his third. He has to get through one year of Spanish to graduate. He sits next to me. The teacher has his name on the board. "Hello class." As you recall from yesterday my name is," Levi is mimicking him. He's obviously heard this speech before. I cover my mouth to hold back a laugh. "Mr. Fullbuster." Says the teacher and Levi at the same time. It's hard not to laugh as Levi does a terrible impression of him. Levi catches a look a me out of the corner of his eye and he smiles. He leans towards me and whispers to me. "You're so cute when you smile." I blush as he chuckles and sits back up right in his seat.

After class I walk out only to be caught by my arm. "Hey Brat," Levi's voice calls from behind me. "Yes?" I answer. "You gotta phone?" He asks. I reach into my pocket and take out my iphone. "Ya why?" He snatches my phone and starts typing in it. "You should put a password on this." He smirks. "Give it back!" I try to get it back but he uses one hand and prevents me from doing so. Eventually he gently tosses me my phone back. "If you're wondering I just gave you my phone number." He walks away and waves without looking back. "See you around Brat." I look down at my phone and go into my contacts. I have a new contact under the name of 'Levi'. I smile as I read over the name. Then I shove my phone in my pocket remembering the rule 'no phones in school'.

After school I go home and toss my backpack into the kitchen. I plop down on the couch and start a new text with Levi. 'Hi' is the only thing I say. I turn on the Tv and watch whatever is on. If you can't tell I live alone. I go to the kitchen and grab an apple and take a big bite of it. The juice runs down my face and I wipe it off with my sleeve. My phone goes off and I plop back onto the couch. I check my phone. A text from Levi. I decide to check it. 'Hi brat. Wyd?' It takes me about 5min after to realize Wyd = what you doin. Then I type back 'texting you. And laying on the couch u?' I wait for a reply. Then I get a text back. 'Same. Hey brat wanna hang out?' I can feel a blush come onto my face. 'Sure, your place or mine?'

'How about your place?'

'Sure. I'll leave the door open' I give him address and he says he'll be here in a bit. Yay I'll get to spend time with Levi and finally make some new friends at my new school. I get up and unlock the door for when Levi comes over. I sit on the couch and I didn't realize it but I'm tired. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

I wake up with my head on a hard but soft surface. I hear a gentle heart beat. My eyes flutter open. "You're finally awake Brat." I hear the soft voice of Levi. I soon realize that my head is laying on Levi's chest. My eyes widen and I sit up right away. "How'd-" Levi shakes his head. "Not only are you a brat but an idiot to. You left the door open. I found you asleep sitting up I put a blanket on you then sat next to. You gradually leaned onto me as you slept. I didn't bother to move you. I was to lazy." I blush not noticing it. Levi points it out and I blush more and turn my head away as Levi laughs.

"So I see you have call of duty. You any good at it?" He asks. I shake my head. "No I stink." I reply. "Maybe I can help you stink less." Levi says as he sits onto the floor. He pats the spot next to him motioning for me to join him. I slide off the couch and sit next to him. He give me a remote and puts my hands around it. He stands up and walks behind me then sits down. His legs on either side of me. He puts his arms out and puts his hand on mine. Each finger in the same spot my fingers are. He gives me helpful hints and teaches me skills. After a while he decides we should play one-on-one. I'm a bit nervous at first but Levi convinces me and we play. His tips really helped. I'm starting to improve. I got in a few kills but Levi still won.

When we finished the game he pasted my back and said "Not bad Brat." We both smile and continue to play.