Mikasa's number

~Levi ~

When I first called Mikasa she was shocked. She kept asking how I go it and why I was calling. When I explained myself she calmed down. I put my dad on the phone and she puts her mom on the phone.

After a while of them talking back and forth they both hang up. My dad walks over to me and hugs me. He whispers. 'Thank you.' I smile.

I don't usually smile so if I do it must be a good reason. I'm still pretty mad at Eren. But right now I'm happy. I got my parents to communicate after so many years. Which also means, Mikasa is my sister. And Eren better watch out if he messes with her again.

-Next day at school-

I walk in. Even, Armin, and Mikasa are talking. Even keeps staring weirdly at Mikasa. Armin is between the two of them. I walk up. Eren looks scared. "Hey sis." I say to Mikasa. Even almost faints and Armin's face turn pale. "Hi brother." Mikasa says. Eren almost falls over but Armin catches him. "B-brother...? S-s-sister...?" Eren stumbles. "You got a problem with that Brat?" I say. Be shakes his head. He's defiantly scared of me. Deep down in my heart I feel bad. But I don't know if 'oh no I hurt the person I like bad' or 'I feel bad I'm not doing worse to him'

The bell rings and I brush past Eren. "See you in Spanish brat." I say. I hear him gulp.