Popping THE question

~Levi~ 

-4year time skip-

Eren is at one of his college classes and today looked like it would be a perfect day to pop the question that would bind our love forever. I place around our flat that i've had for the last 3 years until Eren graduated from high school and moved in with me. We were fortunate to be accepted into the same collage. Sinna university. Great school and many opportunities. I've changed my major many times and couldn't find the perfect one until I settled on engineering. Eren is doing something that involves computers and gaming.

I go to my room and find a nice red plaid shirt and some blue levi's. It's always weird wearing pants that have the same name as me but oh well it matches. I comb my black hair so it's out of my face and i put on a red bowtie to match my shirt. I look in the mirror and take in a deep breath. "You got this." I tell myself out loud. "Eren loves you, he won't say no you know that. Then why am I so nervous? Because I'm supposed to be nervous this is a big day in my life! And I'm talking to myself, fantastic." I give my mirror self a confident nod before grabbing the black velvet box and walking out the door.

I make my way to the park. I wipe the sweat off my face with a handkerchief I had brought just in case I broke into a sweat like I just did. I put my fingers in the collar of my shirt and pull it away from my skin letting the air seep in, hopefully this will cool me off. I check my phone for the time, just a few more minutes until Eren comes. I told him to meet me here at 12, it only a few minutes over that but she'll be here. I know he will, he's always on time.

I eventually see the brown hair of my boyfriend. I put my hand behind me to feel the little box in my back pocket. After triple checking it's there I take a huge breath in before walking over to meet him. "H-hi." I stutter. I feel like I have forgotten every single word I know, my mind us in a million places at once. I've never been this nervous, ever. "Hello." He says cheerfully. "Why'd you call me down to the park?" He asks. I barely noticed he said anything, I'm to busy thinking about what I'm gonna do. "Levi? Hello? Anyone home?" He Aveeno hand in front of my face snapping my into reality. "Oh, sorry I was thinking." He tilts his head and asks with his eyes what I was thinking of. I pretend I don't get what he's trying to tell me. I grab his hand and pull him along.

The Autumn leaves fall all around us creating a beautiful setting. We walk around until the sun starts to set and the lights off the park start turning on. The light left of the sun fall over the trees. Eren and I walk over to the fountain. Eren starts walking forwards until I grab his hand pulling him back. "What?" I choke on my words. I pull him so we're actually in front of the fountain. A few people are around but that's okay it doesn't matter. "Eren." I say after finding at least some of my words. "I've known you for 5 amazing years. You've been the light of my life." I take both of his hands in mine making a small blush creep over his face. "Words can express how much you mean to me, no love song can even come close to how much I love you, all of space isn't big enough to reach were my the end of my love for you." I go down on my knee and reach into my back pocket. Eren's eyes water and his covers his mouth to hold back a gasp. I take out the box and open it revealing a ring. People are staring now but I focus all of my attention on Eren. "I love you. Will you, Eren Jaeger, marry me?" He nods his head. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" He says the happiest I've ever seen him. He takes my face in his hands and pull me into him. He kisses me deeply and i return it with a lot of passion. People are clapping and cheering behind us but we both block them out as if we're the only people on the Earth.

Sadly we pull apart, but the good part is I put the ring on Eren's finger. When I'm finished putting the ring on his gingerbread hugs me and I hug him back. "I love you, so so much." His tears of joy soak through my shirt, but even as the clean freak who I am I let it pass. I start tearing up to, a feeling I don't usually have the chance of feeling. The tears fall down my face and it feels like raindrops are falling down my cheeks. They fall down and soak Eren's shirt just like they're soaking mine. "I love you to. I love you so so so much." A smile plays upon my lips. This is the happiest day of my life.