it was nothing

~Eren~

"Tell me what Brat?" He asks.

"To t-tell you that I.... I-I....l-lo-" what am I doing? I can't tell him. It's not the time. Not yet. The setting isn't right.

"I l-love that you care so much to take care of me. You're a nice guy Levi. A really nice guy." I look into his eyes and.since a slight bit of disappointment. " W-Whatever brat. You needed help and I was the only one who offered. You just owe me a favor.in the future. Okay?" I nod as he stands up and goes to the kitchen to make us something.

I almost slipped. The pressure was almost too much. But the setting wasn't quite right. Another time maybe....another time.

Se end up ordering a pizza due to Levi only knowing how to make breakfast food and part of it just being microwaveable breakfast food.

He orders a cheese pizza with mushrooms. My favorite. He's to nice to me. Some time I think he's doing this for more then me, he's doing.it so he can spend time with me. But then I remember how helpless I am and that's why he's doing this.

We both sit on the couch. Waiting for pizza. Levi looks at me weirdly the whole time. Eventually I ask.

"What? Did I do something?"

I snap him to reality.

"Oh, wait what no! No! It's not you it's just I was thinking and looking at your face allowed me to zone out. I-I guess..." I raise an eyebrow. It didn't sound very convincing but I decided to go with it.

"Alright." I finally say.

The pizza comes. We both bolt to answer the door. Levi is faster so he gets there first. He opens the door. The pizza man looks at us.

Levi is holding my back with a hand as I reach for the pizza but fail to get a hold on it.

"You guys a couple?" Ask the pizza man. Before I can speak up Levi talks. "No, we're not a couple. It's rude to make conclusions about someone when you don't know them. For all you know we could be Zombies and will be starting the next apocalypse. We could be brothers. You don't know and it's not your place to judge. You sir aren't getting a tip. And I'm calling and complaining to your manager Mr..." he squints at the pizza guy's name tag. "Mr. Gerald. Have a nice rest of your job." He takes the pizza and closes the door in the man's face.

He then calls the company and.complains. When he comes and sits with me at the table I just look at him. "What?"

"That was just..."

"Oh ya, sorry about that. I just thought it was rude. But because you see two guys hanging out doesn't mean they're a couple. Ya now? I just... I couldn't handle it... I had some friends who were bullied for it so I get a bit defensive on the topic....sorry you had to see that..." "it's ok." I say and I hand him a slice of pizza.

"Let's just eat." He nods and smiles gratefully. We eat our pizza together.