Quick Reminder (you may skip this)

This is my AU

I don't own the characters but I do own the plot

Some people may not existed or different than canon

There will be a lot of alteration on their personalities

Most of the timelines have changed and/or events may or may not occur.

There may be some Out-Of-Character moments and cringe moments but please bear with me.

I suck at descriptions and story telling. Just warning you.

English is NOT my first language so there'll be a LOT of grammatical errors and misspelled words.

There may be some sensitive moments so I'll do my best in putting warnings. Or not. I don't really care, you read this so deal with it.

Please don't expect good story from me since i was never the type of a story teller..

If I ever do something that may offend or trigger you guys, please let me know so that I can fix it. The last thing I would want to do is offending the reader.

The story may be a bit similar to others since I just basically got inspired and started writing whatever bs enters my brain.

There will be crude words, obviously, and I am not gonna censor any of them, lol, deal with it.

A bit of blood and torture, abuse, etc.

There will be NO smut scenes. Though there may be mentions of sensitive topics. You know what I mean. It will not be described, directly spoken, and such.

I'll try to even out the quirks as much as I can so Izuku won't be op and the story (hopefully) won't turn out cringe and trash. (We know that's cap)

I'll be using my artworks but if I do use something that isn't mine, I'll give rightful credits to the owner/s.

I'm open for ideas, criticism, etc..

If I missed something, please let me know.

As I said before, ONLY the plot is mine and the characters and some events aren't. There will be a few alterations, bit of blood, probably misspellings and wrong grammar. If you're triggered by this, IT'S TOTALLY OKAY NOT TO READ THIS STORY. I don't know what I'm doing so expect badly written shit. Otherwise, do tell me if there's something I MISSED, that's clear okay? Good.

That's probably all, thanks for wasting your time reading this:))

Future author note- yes I just copied this from my other story. Cut me some slack, it's a similar fic to my previous one so there's really no need for different reminders.