Y/N meets gus fring.....😳

Y/N was walking to their favrite restrant, Los Pollos hermanso. They loved his chicken, it was their favrite chicken ever. Even their mom did not make better chicken than Gus. Y/N walked into Pollos Hermans, when suddenly gus looked at them from across the room. Y/N felt their cheeks go red Gus frimg was looking at them! but how? Y/N tried to not notice and sat down. Y/N did not dare glance at Gus fring, they might get too excited. The gus fring, looking at them!! Suddenly Guse appeared. "are you going to order some Pollos?" he asked in a regular voice.
"Omg yes im so sorry" Y/N said as their cheeks heated. "I will have the pollos Classic."
Gus smiled and says "anything for you." and he walk off to go make Y/N their meal.
Y/N was so flushed, they thought they exploded. No way the gus fring was talking to them?!
Gus came back from the kitshin and handed Y/N some chicken. "the los pollos classic for the cutie person."
Y/N immediately blushed at the pickup line. OMG, that was so cute! they said "thank you so much"
Guse's cheeks heated and he sayd, "no problem at all. maybe I should take you out for a hermoso restaurante para una chica hermosa tonight."
Y/N immediately knowed what that meant because their second langwage is spanish their third was german and their fourth was japanese. their mother raised them from a young age to speak many langwiges. "that would be so good!" Y/N said to gus. (In case nobody knows, it meants gorgeous restrant for goregus girl!)
Gus smiled ear to ear, " meet me outside this restaurat tonight. I will take you somewhere so fabouls."
Y/N blushed a lot, "Okay" they said with caution and guse walked away.
Y/N ate their chicken and thought about guz. What could happen on the date? What was gus hiding? Who was gus truly?! found out next chapter!! byee