Wallter white??😱

Y/N was so scaredas Gus stared down Wallter wite. Gus growled "Dont make me do this walter"
Walter hissed and lunged at you "oh no " you said in fear as you were pummeled by Eater. He bared his fangs why did he have fangs? suddenly a big howl happened and gus emmitted light from his body He was transforming no way he was a werewolf?
Gus growed ears and a tail and he was a werewolf. This was so crazy you could barely know what was happening you didnt know werewolfs were rele. Gus attacked Wayter and blood was spraying and walter was screming. Gus was so strong and powrrful, you could only watch his muscles go.
" Y/N run" gus said loudly to you and you could not move.
"I cant leave you Guse" you subbed suddenly walter was a bat. he flyed away and landed on you and you screemed as he pierced his fangs into your supple neck. "nooo oh no ow help ah ah " you cried in pane. walyer was a bampire it all made cense now.
gus growled so ferociously and pumeled on walter and you screemed as gus claws accidentally dragged down on your stomat. gus saw what he did and he became not a wolf anymore. walyer laughed and send a final blow into gues eye's and gus passed out cold. You were so in shock and Could not move as walters bloody hands gripped your face. he stared into you and his eyes went soft "Y/N..your bleeding..." his voice was fuzzy as you strugled to stay awayke. everything hurt and you were blood everywhere you could not see anything. "walyr go.." you struggled and passed out.
You woke up three hours later and you see a man with a yelow beenie and vary oversided clothing and then you saw, waytler. you got better look at him in the light he had a baerd that was not full and he was bald and wareing a plad button up dress shirt with brown pant and shoes.
"Y/N your awake" watayler said ina cute voice he wasnt half bad when you look at him more with his glasseson his face and a black eye and blood splattered you liked this look for him The man with big clothes starred at you and you were so scarred What will happen next will walter eat Y/N? will the big clotbes man kiss Y/N? Find out next chapter byee buy