Sole to the rescue?!😱

(Image not mine it belongs to someone else i got it On google images)
"My man who sent you for is Guse." Loka said
you were So scared What how did guse know?! this was So crazy but you Had to get away from guse because he would Take you. "Lalo please please dont let Gun take me he is so Scary and he wants me for Some reason but i told him we are Over" you send started having panic attack. Lola frowneds at you sending "Y/N they will all Kill me if i disobey and " and you started sobbing because Guse gave you ptsD. "Loca please help me get away from him Dont you love me? we Kissed and every thing!" but Loss was shaking his heads. "no Y/N im sorry i am not Loving in you so now I have to do this Becaude you manipullated me with your vampires" And Lalo grabbed the Rope and tied your hands back Was he serious how could he do this?! you were So distraut. "Im going to pee bathroom OK Y/N? Do not go any where" Lolan send to you and he Went. you know this is your Opportunity. you used your Vampire powers to untie ropes and you started running from the room you opened the door to leave but then a Man stood in front of you and you were Shocked it was guse. "Y/N please come with me" he send but you know better that your once good lover is now Evil "Never gose i will never come with you" but guse Gripped on your arm with his dominating hands that you remember he once used to kiss you with Oh how you wish you could go back before all this chaotics. Guse pulled on you and you Screemed but you had your powers but he had a Wereworld of strength "Guse guse please let me go i cant i have to get to Sole" and guse Barked of laughing sending "sole will only Trick you and hurt you but I will love you" and you know he was Wrong you sand to him "No guse you are the one eho TRICKed me and hurt me by cheeting with a boyfriend How could you?!!?!" Guse growled and you can tell he was about to transform. " I tell you he is dead Y/N I just want to protect you because Walyer is very dangerous and Jussie might be nice but he is a Slave of Eater" and you were shocked How could hessy lie about this?!?!? You were so sad and all the Guse memories can flowing back into your mind and you think how Maybe things could go back to to the way they were.....so you take gose hands. "I will go with you guse" you send impulsively and guse Smiled on his face. "Thank you Y/n for believeing in my. lets go back to mexico" but you know this was wrong Something was not right. guse labs were Not in mexico and then it hit you This was guse mind controlled. By dawn of Hector. You're core dropped and you were so scared How could could Dawn hector do this Was he a vampire or a warewolf? It did not matter because you had to get out and leave right now But guse sensed your concern Probebly because he is a wearwolf. Gose trabbed in your hand and pulled you "ding ding" he send and you Knowed it was hector now How did this happen to you're gosey?! you were trapped but Suddenly there was a yell and a bucket wacked on Guse heads and Gus fell down. you were So shocked and then you saw Mime and sole standing there with Mime with bucket in his hand "Sorry boss" mine send with his Gumpy face to guse Because guse and mike worked Together. you were so shocked and you hugged Sole "sole oh sole oh oh my im so glad you came to me" you send and he Hugged on you "Y/N we must get out of here Hectron will be here soon" Sole and mime send and you walk out but There was someone standing in front of you and sole and mike and guse Dead body But is he truly death Maybe maybe not. Man was the Lola and he has guns "Well well well Y/N looks like you better come with me" he send pointing a gun at Sole head and your core Dropped at the thought of Lola shotting your Crash Sole. "Came with me or Dola and Mike get Killed" Loka send with evil grins. What would you Do?! what about the Baby and was Lola the father?!? Fand out next episode the chapter was Super Long but it had to be because this was Super special video. Boe boe guys!!!