Jessy did What?!? 😱

(warening there are nifes and guns in this chapter! do not read if it is trigering to you thaank yo)
you and Jessay were spending the time together and you kissed together On the lips. you never wanted this to end but jessy send between kises "Y/N i have to Go and sell my meth im sorry" and you became sad "Oh but jese cant it wait i want to be with you" you send but jessie pulled away "Y/N i promise i will bring you Extra mac donald tonight. and then we can do some things " he said with a smirky face and you bloshed. "ok handsun" you send with a smiley on your face. Jese went to the dore to leave but there was Someone in the way it was Guse no way!!! and he had walter by the neck with a nife. and there was a gun in his pant "let me in" guse said and Wayler looked scared for his life "please do it Y/N and jessy " wayler said and you were heartbrocken because All your lovers were here and you were so scared because you did not want them all Hurt you started freaking out and panic attacking " oh my oh no no oh no" you sand and jessie took you're hand "its Okay Y/N i promise it will be okay i have a plan " jesse send and he let walter and guse Inside.
Guse still hand walter by throat with nife "give me Y/N jessy or else i will Kill water wite I know how he is important to you" and jesse was horrified by the look on his face. "Mr wite..." Jesie  send sadly and you held jessys hand tight Walyer was almost crying "Jessie please help me and give him what he wants i have a Family jessie!" and jessie looked so scared and undecided You know walter was like a Father to him but you also knew he loved you and wouldnt Ever give you away...Right?!
jessy lets go of your hand "Y/N i i i-" he studdered and you were shocked Jessy was actually going to give you up to Guse who had cheated on you and broke your hart! you started to Cry "please hessie dont leave me with fuse Please Please" you send having more panic attacks and Jessy said "Guse i accept your deal here is Y/N" and you stepped back in fear Oh no what is guse going to do to you jessie Really gave you up and you cryed harder "no jessy i thought you Loved me oh jessie" and guse let go of Mister wite and reached for You. you screamed and backed away but then jessy said "MR white Y/N GO HIDE QUICKly" and mr white was almost crying "jesse no what are you doing! you will die" Water send but jessie send back "i am protecting you guys...from Me." and walyer grabbed you and you both hid in the Bathroom and peered out the little window
Jessy was punching guse and they were fighting but jesse was losing. you were crying He was saving you he was Such a hero. "jessy oh Jessie" you cried to him and walyer covered your mouth "Shut up guse will know where we are and he will kill jesse and kill me and kidnap You" walyar said so you became quiet. Suddenly guse punched jesse across the room because of Werewolf strangth. you Held back a cry for poor jessy pinkman, but suddenly there was a blinding wite light and jesse wasnt jesse anymore. he was Ears and Tail and yellow red eyes and he was a werewolf too?! He ganged up on guse and attacked him but Guse transformed too.
Guse throw jessy across the room and you were crying again "no no jessie " but jesse came back  and he was so powerful it just made you so excited. he was even More dominating than guse and you Knew jessie was your love of the life. jussie threw himself at guse and you could not tell what was happening. Would jesse win? would Guse win?! find out next episode i know this video was rally long but jessie was a special byeee