Jessy is hurt!?!?🤕

Recap Last episode was so scary and jussie transformed into warewold but so did Guse. I am soso sorry for Delay guys i have been super bussy.
Guse was so dominant against jessy because jessy was just a little guy compared to big dominater Guse. even though jessie was a Warewolf you were scared for him because you had seen Guse true powers. suddenly guse roared and jessy screemed in painful screams, "noo owe" and he was bleeding out on the floor. he was not looking well You could not stop yourself from rusing out of the Bathroom to immediately help him and Wayler shouted at you "Y/N no come back " but you did not come. you went. To jussi. guse Saw you and you met his glowing yellow orbs, this was not who guse truly was He was so deadly right now. you sand "Guse oh guse please dont hurt jessy this is Not who you are" and guse eyes went Soft. "Y/N please he is not in love with you he is just a Druggie" and you gasp in shock "Gun how could you say that?!?!?!?!? jessie loved me when every one else manipullated me You even cheated on my Guse how could you!! " you could not hide the tears that streamed down you're face at the thought of guse loving another perseon but Guse shaked his head "Y/N my boyfriend is not who you think" and your mind was Racing. "Guse please tell me the Truth" you send with many thoughts in your head and Guse started at you with the Cute Vulnerability eyes as he sand "my boy friend is Dead" and your core Dropped. how could Guse not tell you this before? You thought you were very close to him close enough to know about His mething beusiness. "why would you never told me" you asked Gun and he looked sad. "Y/N i will tell you another time But right now jessy and i are fightsing. "
you were heartbrocken. all your lovers fighting Made you so sad but you had ideas. you send to Gus "what if I trade myself for jussy life" and you got so scared At your words but you knew that jessy tried to do the same for you or would have tried.
Jessy yelled "no Y/N dont do it he will Take you to his place and Use you" and you were Conflicted. "guse Please spare jessys life and we can talk this out. because hessy should not die" and you gave guse the eyes of maniputation Because you are a vampire so you could manipulate him to your will and Gun lost cocentration of the fight because He looked at you This was jessy's time to Attack. Jessie lunged at guse and bit him In the throat and guse let out screaming nouses. He was hurt badly and he knowrd that there was an end to this fight and You felt it too. guse squaled and ran out of the door. but jussie was not doing good There was blood everywhere on his face and legs and eyes and arms and oh it was everywhere you were so scared for jussy. "oh oh jessie please........" you sand to him and jessy just Cough up the blood "Y/N...I...."
What was Jessie going to say?!? Wood jessie died?! find out next video i know This is soooo long but let me know what you think Is jessie going to live i would love to Hear your gusses!!