A new Life?!? ❤️

(warening there are big big spoilers for end of brakeing bad and beeter call sole in here so do'nt read if you not seen the end of brakeing bad and better call sole thaank yo !!!)
You waked up and opened your eyes to see a car surrounding you and there was a driver who looked Bald and you were scared Was it Wayler again? there was no hurting in your body...did you healed yourself? then a voice send from the person "good morning Sleeping heads" and you recognize the voice imeediately. It was Jussy. Jessy had saved you? but how? "jessy where am i?"
Jussy send pack "in a car" And you giggles. even in death jussy was so funny cute kind and hansum. "oh jessie tell me What happened.."
Jussy smiled and send "You die" and you gasped and got so scared. "how Did i died?" you ask juss.
Jessy stopped on the car and looked back to you "the Gune, walyer killed you and you died but Then I brot you back"
You were shock. "how to bring me back???" jessy didnt have healer inside him...did he???!  Jussie sand "when your healing came inside me before i Became, a healing person so I healed You" and your hart was warm "Oh jussy i knowed you would save me" you send with passion but there was still more questions. "but Juice why am I in a car? " and jussy turned and started driving and then he send "I am going to alaska"
You got cold imeediately. "but Alaska is so cold and scaredy! why are you taking to my alaka?"
Jessy comfort you "Y/N this is going to be a bran new start for us both and I got my name changed to Mr Disco so no Body knows who I am so we can have a fresh start" And you were so proud of Jersey but you're past lovers wood be so hartbrocked. "but Jessy what about Sole  kum guse lalo walyer skylar juan Bolsa Dawn eladio Dawn hector gummy hunk skinny Peat and Bagger? " you were so scared to be leaving them because they might try to Find you in the alaska. you Loved Jessie but you were so scared to be kidnap by the mean mens from your past relations.
Jessy spoke the crazy words and send "they arent alive any more Y/ N."
Your core dropped , "No way they are dead?!? even Guse?!?"
and Jessy nodded "Yes Guse got his face exploded Kum is married to Glan Sole went to prison for 86 year Lalo got killed by guse with a gun Hunk was murdered with Gummy by Jack Dawn Eladio was poisoned by guse Dawn hector was exploded because he killed the Guse and juan Bolsa was killed by the police and Walyer died from a gun trying to kill Crazy Jack and save me" and you were in shock There was nobody left to kidnap you! you could be safe with Jussy forever but then your hart broke for Water. "walyer Saved you?" you asked on Jessy.
"Yes wayler saved me and freed me after i was Kidnep by Jack so waylar saved me so i could save you and then he died after i escape" Jessy started crying "i Hate him but he was like a dad to Me and I wish i could thank him for the saving of me because then I saved you" he subbed
You taked jessy hand and kissed him "Oh oh jussy it is oaky. It will be okay we will have the rest of lives together to love and recover I love you so so so much Jessy pinkmane."
Jessie had a smiley on his face and he wiped his tear away. "I love you y/N so much and i never want to be apart."
After a while You and jussy dived to your new house together. you guys walked inside together and kissed cutely "Oh Jessy I am So Glad to be with you forever" you send and Jessy send "Me too Y/N me too."

The end guys!! this is a last chapter of my fan fictoe. jessy and Y/N are so happy together so Y/N gets the happy ending that is deserved for the jessy and Y/N!! i hope you enjoyed it and let me Know if i should do more fanfictions i could do Walking dead or some other seeries but Yep i hope you enjoyed, Bye Bye guys!!!! 🥺😭