Saying Good bye?!😢

Last video sole was giving your pregagy test back because you were positive anyways this Episode Sole locked at you "the Tests are positive" he send with a sad look on his face and he send "you have to get out of here Y/N this is bad news you have to say your Goodbyes and labe with me" and your core dropped No this could not be happening butt Who was the pregany? sole Did not tell you but you tusted in Sole. "go say godbye to hunk and Eater and jessie and guse" and you felt pain at the words of guse. you Remever what he did to your jussy and you hold back the tares of it. "Go Y/n and be back in an two hour" sole Send to you. So you went Flash forward to 30 minutes later you were at Waylers house to say goodbye and you knock on the door. Eather answered and saw your sadden face "Y/N what is wrong" he sand to you and Skylar appeared in the backround "Y/N " she send with the frown and then Mary appeared and you knew Hunk was close "Come inside" Slayer sand to you so you go go to the inside of eater house. "Y/N whats going on" Walyer said to you and you started to sub "i have to leave and i will never see you or jussie or guse or lalo ever again" you could not Control your sobs. Hank went to you "Aw Y:N its okay its ok ok it will be okay because we can always do the video calls!" but then a man came Out of the bathroom and you know him Instantly his name was Gohmez and he was Kind of cute and you were sad that you would not get chances to know him better. Hunk locked at him and send "Gummy what took you so long " and Gumy sand "i was going to the bathroom" and hunk Rolled in his eyes and took Gohmez hand. "Gummy this is Y/N and they are leaving for good they were Walters girlfriend Guses girlfriend and jessys girlfriend and soles girlfriend" but you bloshed at sole phrase "I was not Sole girlfriend" you send with Anger and blush face. hunk did not care and he sand "Yea ya whatver but anyways I think this is truly good bye". he send. With a frown but you stared Crying again because you could not stand to loose hank and Gonney and Jussy and walyer and sola and Lalop. you Grope hugged them all and you send your godbyes and left the house headed back to sawl. As you walk you hard a boy Screeming for help and your vampire instinct kicked in This boy was in danger. So you ran to the sound of his screams but suddenly a bag went over your head and the World went dark you could not breath. "Hey Y/N "a familiar voice send and you recognized him Who you do do you guys think this Mystermy man is Leave guessed un the comments bue bye guys also Go check out my Yourube its xXUNTAINTEDXx i play mine Craft sometimes its a rally fun time Go check it out and subscribe Buy bye guys!