Time to see sole?!?!😳

Recap last episode wayler send out a pregnency test and it May be Y/N jessie or walyers baby.
You were so scared at the pregnecy test as Eater held it and you felt panic attacks coming on How could there be a pregnacy scared? it could be Jessies because you and jussy had kissed that day but it could Also be Walyer because he kissed you before but sence you kissed Both of them you could also be pregnat What a catastrofy! there was only a solution to this problem when you could go to Sole and you send impulsively "im going to see Sole godmon" and walyer gasped but sand "No Y/N sole will Confuse you " and you knowed this was a red flag because walyer was trying to control your life and you know he is not who he says he is Maybe you should report him to hunk.....maybe that could be for later but right now you had to focus for Sole. "i am Going walyer you wont stop me." And then jussy grabbed your hand and send "dont go Y/N please stay here " and seeing jessie hurting for you make your heart break badly But you had to see sole because Only he   could find out whos the baby was So you left to go find him in his office and then you saw Franchectca in her chair "what do you want again Y/N" she sand with a harsh tone and you were sad because you liked franchestca and she yelled at you and it took all your energies to not tare up "HT dont talk to themthat way  you are suppesed to be nice to my customers" and you knew the voice anywhere "Sole" you cried as you standing up and you came to him "Y/N what are you doing here I hope jussy isnt in trouble again....." and you shaked your head "Not quite but all three of us walyer and me and jesse are in trouble because of this" and you held up the Pregnacy test and his eyes became big "get Into my office now Y/N" and you came with him "Sole this is so scary i dont know if walyer or jessy or me is pregnat with a baby oh Sail oh oh no" you send and you could not hold back your tears any more. sole starred at you and he had a Sympathy look "Y/N we will figure this out i promise Let me see the test." and you gave him the test and sole gasp "So you were not lying when you sand you were pregnat" sole send and you boshed "NO Sole i never send I was pregnat i send it was me or mayler or jussie Please sole need you to be honest with me right now". Sole frowned and grabbed your hand "i am sorry Y/N but do you know how many problem this can cause" and you started crything again you did not mean to cause any trouble you were just in Love. sole sighed and send " maybe i can do some tests on it to see if you are pregnacy" and you nod and you know sole knew what he was doing becuse he took chemistry when he went to Law school so you knowed. so sole went and did some tests and he send after he finished testing "Y/N i have the news........" What was the knews We're you pregnat or was it jessie or was it Walyer or is it...Sole?!? find out next chapter bye bue guys ☐!!!