Waytler invaded the DEA😱?!?

(warening this chapter has cuss words and g*ns so if you are teiggerd by that please skip chapter i will give Recap in next chapte
Water found you and you screeamed you were so scared because your kidnapper was here "go away Walter i dont want to be with you wou made me a bampire" you said sobbing
Walter did not care "Y/N listen to me Gus has a evil plan please come with me and jessy and me will keep u Safe"
Hank was so angry "Walter get the hell out of here" (sorry for my langwige guys! i had to because brakeing bad chatacters cuss) Hank pulled out a Gun and pointed it at walter How did Hak know walters' Name? Walter eyes landed on Guse and he narrowed the eyes. "Let Y/N go. "
Guse could not transform here because then hank would now his secret and it would be so bad. gus growled and showed a bit of his power in his eyes. "Give up walter. Our past is behind us and we are at The dea. " he walked to walter and wispered in his ear "i will kill your son. i will kill your daughter and wife if you wont leave us alone" and you could hear him wispering because you were a vampire and you have super hearing now because Wlayer bit you. you could not help but quiver at guss intomidation tactics because he was so dominating and attractive and hot. walter got eyes widened and shoved gus out of the way he grabbed a gun and shot guse in the stomack. Hanks eyes widened and he was so shocked how did walter get guns?! Gas fell over and screamed but walter turned to a bat and took you away. you screamed but decided there was nothing you coould do so walter kidnapped you. what will happen next follow for more in the next episode guys byee!